EasyCalcBasic EasyCalcBasic - A very simple calculator.
Enter a list of up to 10 numbers, add labels.
Comes with hyper-intelligence:
You can write *,x,/,div,divide,subtract,plus,minus,times,takeaway, or pls,tms,add...you will still get the same result
UPN-Calc UPN-Calc is a RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) calculator for mobile phones.
· Arbitrary precision unnormalized BCD arithmetic.
· Arithmetic standard functions (approximated to arbitrary precision): sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan, 1/x, sqrt(x), exp(x), ln(x), y^x.
· Angle measure in DEG, RAD or GRAD
Calculator v.2 Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions
MIDP Graphing Calculator MIDP Graphing Calculator - A graphing calculator for Java MIDP cell phones.
It actually implements a small programming language, parsing expressions into trees. One can define functions with an arbitrary number of parameters, and use the functions in java.lang.Math in addition to the normal operators
Complex Numbers Calculator Using the complex numbers calculator the answers to algebra problems covering this topic is only as far as your mobile phone
FastCalc by Panayotis FastCalc by Panayotis - FastCalc is a calculator optimized to minimize the distance the fingers have to move, in order to perform the basic calculator tasks.
For this reason only the 12 basic buttons of the mobile phone are used
Frink Frink - Frink is a programming language and calculating tool designed to help you make real-world calculations.
Frink is different than other calculating tools in that it tracks units of measure through all calculations. Thus, you can add feet and meters, multiply by grams, divide by pounds, and Frink does the right thing through all calculations