Calc4M is a calculator for mobile phones. It is configurable and contains most of the normal functions such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions, conversions, constants, memories and binary and hexadecimal notation. The configurations include possibilities to
* display a welcome screen or not
* display the call stack or not
* automatically return to the basic arithmetic screen or not
* use full screen mode or not
* use nice looking button texts or "safe" texts that works in any mobile
* choose from two different keyboard layouts
* select calculation font size
* select default number format (sci/eng/default)
* decide type of "long button press" notification
One important thing to note is that most buttons have two functions. Press and hold down the key to access the "secondary" function which is denoted by the bottom right text on the buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed an error that occurred when performing certain conversions without giving any input.
What's New in 2.1:
· Fixed a calculations error for hyperbolic functions
· Added a function to display decimal numbers in degrees, arc minutes and arc seconds
What's New in 2.0:
· Changed the colour scheme
· Made it calculate factorials exactly up to approx. 400000!
· Made it work on some phones with only letter (no numeric) buttons
TouchMaths 5 TouchMaths is a revolutionary mathematical tool for mobile phones. The program is must-have for students, engineers and researchers. TouchMaths program includes many applications with many features. The famous TouchMaths is designed in order to fulfill the needs of everyone (student, engineer, researcher...)
Mobile Math MobileMath is a software written by using J2ME technolology
Frink Frink - Frink is a programming language and calculating tool designed to help you make real-world calculations.
Frink is different than other calculating tools in that it tracks units of measure through all calculations. Thus, you can add feet and meters, multiply by grams, divide by pounds, and Frink does the right thing through all calculations
NumBasis NumBasis is a basis tool converter for integer numbers written in any of the main numeration systems (decimal,binary,octal,hexadecimal).It supports large number formats(5-digits hexa,7-digits dec) and fast calculation
MC calculator Universal free, every day use calculator withscientific features. One of top.
Good for simple and advanced calculations! This calculator has got a LOT of functions
MobileMath MobileMath - MobileMath turns your mobile into a calculator supporting many operations such as: evaluate expression, plotting, differentiate & integrate expression...
Supports basic functions of a calculator:
· Operators : +, -, *, /, ^
· Functions : sin, cos, tan, exp, ln...
· Solve equations
· And much more..
Comments on Calc4M:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen