Graphing Calculator - FREE app, designed to turn your cell phone into a Graphing Calculator.
It should work on all phones that support J2ME, like Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola, LG, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and more (specifically MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1).
- Up to three equations plotted simultaneously
- Three viewing modes (press enter/ok to switch mode):
- Zoom in/out up to 8* (press up/down)
- Pan up/down/left/right (press up/down/left/right)
- Trace any formulae, to help draw it on paper (press left/right to trace, up/down to switch formulae)
- Scientific Calculator funciton
- Supports the following;
- Binary operators: +, -, *, /, ^(power) and parenthesis (, )
- Conditional operators: =, <>, <, >, <=, >=, and, or (for use in if statement)
- Arithmetic operators: sqrt, ln, log, exp, abs, ceil, floor
- Trig. operators: sin, cos, tan, csc, sec, cot, atan2
- Inverse Trig. operators: asin, acos, atan, acsc, asec, acot
- Constants: pi, e (eulers constant)
- Conditional logic: if(condition, then, else)
- 2*x^3-8*x+4 (remember to key 2*x not 2x)
- if (x<2, sin(x), x^2)
Possible future functionality:
- Intersection calculation
- Polar equations
- 3D plotting
- Your suggestions (see below)
Today to buy an excellent scientific calculator is quite difficult if you do not know where to search for it, and everything else besides, if you have to buy it is worth paying attention to its price
Javia Calculator - easy-to-use calculator for mobile phones. It features a user interface designed for the mobile phone's keypad, which allows quick input of mathematical expressions.
Built-in functions include trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, logarithms and exponentiation, permutations, combinations and factorial
EasyCalcFree - A very simple calculator. Enter a list of up to 10 numbers, add labels.
Comes with hyper-intelligence: You can write *, x, /, div, divide, subtract, plus, minus, times, takeaway, or pls, tms, add...you will still get the same result
|Scientific Calculator 2D|
This application makes it possible to use your mobile phone as a scientific calculator. You can plot multiple mathematical functions
|Scientific Calculator new|
Scientific Calculator new - Download Scientific Calculator for JAVA mobile - one of the best JAVA Apps. Download Scientific Calculator app free! You will certainly enjoy its fascinating features
Calc4M is a calculator for mobile phones
A small scale Matrix Calculator which computes determinants, inverses, adjoints and transpose of matrices
Name: Touch Calc
Touch Calc 60 is a full screen scientific calculator
|MIDP Graphing Calculator|
MIDP Graphing Calculator - A graphing calculator for Java MIDP cell phones.
It actually implements a small programming language, parsing expressions into trees. One can define functions with an arbitrary number of parameters, and use the functions in java.lang.Math in addition to the normal operators
|XCalc V 1.5.0|
XCalc V 1.5.0