GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
TouchMaths_ME The program TouchMaths (for touchscreen mobile phones) contain a set of revolutionary mathematical applications (Professional Calculator, Graph 2D, Function solver, Integral solver, Equation solver and Linear system solver)
Calc Sheet Lite (S60 3rd Edition) Calc Sheet Lite is a spreadsheet for mobile phones. Useful to organize information or to perform simple and complex mathematical calculations
Mobile Math MobileMath is a software written by using J2ME technolology
T-ouch screen Calculator Made with practicality in mind, Calculator is a simple and easy calculator app, ideal for your every. It is easy to use with large buttons, clean and stylish design, and provides the basic functionalities most people need for daily calculations
Javia Calculator Javia Calculator - easy-to-use calculator for mobile phones. It features a user interface designed for the mobile phone's keypad, which allows quick input of mathematical expressions.
Built-in functions include trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, logarithms and exponentiation, permutations, combinations and factorial
Scientific Calculator 3D Turn your mobile into an advanced scientific calculator, plot any function you want in 2D or 3D and evaluate its critical points
Frink Frink - Frink is a programming language and calculating tool designed to help you make real-world calculations.
Frink is different than other calculating tools in that it tracks units of measure through all calculations. Thus, you can add feet and meters, multiply by grams, divide by pounds, and Frink does the right thing through all calculations