Calc4M is a calculator for mobile phones. It is configurable and contains most of the normal functions such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions, conversions, constants, memories and binary and hexadecimal notation. The configurations include possibilities to
* display a welcome screen or not
* display the call stack or not
* automatically return to the basic arithmetic screen or not
* use full screen mode or not
* use nice looking button texts or "safe" texts that works in any mobile
* choose from two different keyboard layouts
* select calculation font size
* select default number format (sci/eng/default)
* decide type of "long button press" notification
One important thing to note is that most buttons have two functions. Press and hold down the key to access the "secondary" function which is denoted by the bottom right text on the buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed an error that occurred when performing certain conversions without giving any input.
What's New in 2.1:
· Fixed a calculations error for hyperbolic functions
· Added a function to display decimal numbers in degrees, arc minutes and arc seconds
What's New in 2.0:
· Changed the colour scheme
· Made it calculate factorials exactly up to approx. 400000!
· Made it work on some phones with only letter (no numeric) buttons
NumBasis NumBasis is a basis tool converter for integer numbers written in any of the main numeration systems (decimal,binary,octal,hexadecimal).It supports large number formats(5-digits hexa,7-digits dec) and fast calculation
auto calculator Our auto calculator enables you to calculate the value of complex expressions directly using
Jasymca Jasymca - Jasymca is a symbolic calculator. It solves and manipulates equations, handles basic calculus problems, and provides a few more typical functions of computer algebra systems. The syntax is loosely related to GNU-Maxima. While it is fun to play with mobile devices, it teaches the use of computer algebra systems, and may even be used to solve some real world problems