GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
Function Grapher Function Grapher - Math function graphing tool: renders the graph based on your input equation. examples: 2x^2, sin(x) instructions: Press 'select' button to enter a equation then press 'Graph'(left soft key) to render the graph in screen version: 1.0
BillSplitter Avoid dealing with percentages and divisions when your brain cells are barely adding up
MobileMathr Collection of formulas out of mathematics and physics. The special feature is that the application can calculate the formulas
SimulME SimulME is a mobile application with Queueing calculator, Stopwatch, Monte Carlo simulation, Random Number Generator (RNG), Probability distributions, Kolmogorov-Smirnov and Chi-square tests
Matrix MATRIX multiplication to calculate square , cube , Inverse of a matrix ,Eigen Values , Derogatory Matrix
MobileMaths V1.01 MobileMaths V1.01
MobileMaths version 1.5
MobileMaths version 1.6
MobileMaths version 1.7
MobileMaths version 1.4
MathPro version 1
Solve2Go Solve2Go - supports solving equations and inequalities by means of conjectures based on visual thinking. Conjectures can be refuted or supported by examples provided by the tool, and should be proved using symbolic manipulations on paper.
Equations: when we want to know for which values of x the two functions are equal
mPustak Add (320x240 360x640) MPustak Add Hindi is a Mathematics Practice app in Hindi language that helps you learn with a lot of fun Practice simple addition questions and compete against yourself for score and time
Please note that the current version supports 240x320 and 320x240 screen sizes only. For owners of phones with larger screen sizes, we request you to wait for another update to this application
Comments on GraphViewer:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen