Version: 1.3 Platforms: Java Categories: Science & Education Upload Date: 6 Feb 11 Developer: Tim Vermeiren
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 127 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total Votes: 16)
GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
Quad2Go Quad2Go is a handy tool for learning about quadrilaterals by generating examples, observing, and experimenting with examples with a view toward forming generalized conjectures
Aritm by MOB Aritm trains you in simple mental calculation. This program teaches its users the addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division tables. It employs a very effective method, which makes the process short with these useful tables
TouchMaths 5 Powerful mathematical tool for mobiles with touchscreens
Maths Training Math Training is a fun way to practice your basic arithmetic. Choose from four signs of math!
BillSplitter Avoid dealing with percentages and divisions when your brain cells are barely adding up
MobileMaths v1.7 Thereaˆs no doubt that Mobilemath is a greatest math apps for symbian s60v5 edition
PRIMElet A simple application for integer operations.
Factorization, Primality Testing, modPower, modInverse, Next Pr. Prime, Random
TouchMaths_ME The program TouchMaths (for touchscreen mobile phones) contain a set of revolutionary mathematical applications (Professional Calculator, Graph 2D, Function solver, Integral solver, Equation solver and Linear system solver)
PRIMElet V1.01 A simple application for integer operations.
Factorization, Primality Testing, modPower, modInverse, Next Pr. Prime, Random Pr. Prime, GCD