GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
Math Training Math Training is a fun way to practice your basic arithmetic
MobileMaths v1.7 Thereas no doubt that Mobilemath is a greatest math apps for symbian s60v5 edition. This math apps really awesome because it has so many function such as equation, Integral, function, Periodic Table, Statistics, Matrics function, Powerful Curve Fitting Regression, Interpolation using Cubic
Numbers Teach to your kids with this simple app...Enjoy
Asal Sayilar Little app to check whether a number is a prime number, to count the number of prime numbers between two numbers, to benchmark your device
Maths Terms Mathematics is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change
HexNumber This is a number converter. You can enter a decimal, hexdecimal, binary or octal number and see what it is in the other formats. The full version has a very much better interface plus you can convert to and from any base, it's available only for 0.5$
Maths Training Math Training is a fun way to practice your basic arithmetic. Choose from four signs of math!
Ruler This app turn your Phone into a handy pocket ruler that can measure in both inches and centimeters.
- Elegant design
- Measure in inches and centimeters
Comments on GraphViewer:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen