UPN-Calc is a RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) calculator for mobile phones.
· Arbitrary precision unnormalized BCD arithmetic.
· Arithmetic standard functions (approximated to arbitrary precision): sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan, 1/x, sqrt(x), exp(x), ln(x), y^x.
· Angle measure in DEG, RAD or GRAD
Calculate the whole expression in single step. Know how healthy you are with BMI calculator. It's Free
This calculator for java mobile phones can calculate binary, octal, decimal, hex numbers and convert it to each other. It supports logical expressions, parenthesisses, memory and 64bit integer arrithmetics. Operator precedence as in C++, C#, C, Java
If you like it rate it and add as fav
|Nokia Enhanced Calculator|
Nokia Enhanced Calculator - Tired with the old Nokia S60 calculator? Here is a new one with advanced features and improved usability
This is a java calculator
|MIDP Graphing Calculator|
MIDP Graphing Calculator - A graphing calculator for Java MIDP cell phones.
It actually implements a small programming language, parsing expressions into trees. One can define functions with an arbitrary number of parameters, and use the functions in java.lang.Math in addition to the normal operators
EasyCalcFree - A very simple calculator. Enter a list of up to 10 numbers, add labels.
Comes with hyper-intelligence: You can write *, x, /, div, divide, subtract, plus, minus, times, takeaway, or pls, tms, add...you will still get the same result
Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions