MicroSky - MicroSky is a planetarium for mobile/cell devices with Java-support and a connection to the Internet (preferably GPRS or UMTS). It is a very small J2ME-Midlet client/server application which retrieves its starcharts from the skyserver. It can display 2.500.000 stars, 8.000 deep sky objects, the constellations, the planets, local horizon, 1000 current comets, and minor planets. MicroSky provides lots of functions and settings for customizing the MicroSky-Charts to your individual needs.
Microsky v3 extends v2 with even more functions such as a more polished style, Bluetooth-GPS support and a offline mode that reduces the GPRS costs and enables MicroSky for outdoor regions without GPRS reception.
To use MicroSky on your mobile phone you will need a User and Password to login. You can register here: http://www.upto.org/skyserver/editRegistration.do?action=Create&callfrom=microsky
New Branch with major new features for mobile devices which supports Midp 2.0
* GPS-Bluetooth connection:
- Receive your actual location data for MicroSky-Charts per connected internal or external GPS-Bluetooth device
- Comfortable GPS-Bluetooth-Device search in MicroSky
* MicroSky Offline Charts:
- Get and store up to two sets of MicroSky-Charts - calculated for special date and your location - in advance to your mobile device database
- Offline MicroSky-Charts contain Overview Chart and detailed Charts for Zenit, South, East, North,West and details about their 25 best visible objects
- The stored MicroSky-Charts can be explore later at any time, without the need of having at that time an online Internet-Connection
- You can always toggle to online mode and use the online functionality as known of MicroSky v2
* Search Object:
- Additional feature to search objects with search-text and get a list of results to choose an object to center
* Further improvements
- faster drawing
- toggle to fullscreen mode
- a nice running hour glass if MicroSky is busy with internet-request in MicroSky-Chart
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «upto.org»:
Luas It calculates the phases of the moon for one month in a specified year
Sideralis Sideralis - Stand alone sky chart and real time planetarium for mobile phones (MIDP2.0 and CLDC1.1).
A lot of different objects:
More than 1600 stars.
7 planets: Mars, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
Sun and Moon
DUBwise DUBwise ( Digital UFO Broadcasting with intelligent service equipment)
Sun and Moon times V1.01 Sun and Moon times V1.01 - Keep track of the rise and set times of the Sun and Moon for any world location on a particular date. Includes Moon phase information such as current phase, and time of next New and Full Moon. Complete with an internal database of coordinates for just over 1000 worldwide places & the option to enter your own coordinates. Update info: 3.0
Solar_System Solar_System - Discover the nine planets of our Solar System, simply by inputting the number 1 to 9 to reveal interesting facts
Chuyen La Tổng hợp, cập nhật hàng ngày những kỷ lục của thế giới, những câu chuyện kỳ lạ nhất hành tinh
Astroller RENAME JAR TO RAR B4 INSTALLING.IN TOOLS-FOLDER OPTIONS-VIEW-UNCHECK EXTENSION OF KNOWN FILE TYPES,THEN RENAME IT. Astroller - it's a beautiful program that lets you see the stars, constellations, planets in the sky, sunsets, sunrises and moon phase, GPS will automatically determine your location
MoonPhase MoonPhase - shows the current moon phase on your mobile phone. The program can also display the dates of all new/full moon phases for a given year. The program works on MIDP2 compatible Java-enabled phones.
When started, the midlet displays the current moon phase, moon age and percentage of the moon progress
Comments on MicroSky:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen