MiniPauker is a flash card based learning application for mobile devices and handhelds.
It is based on the leitner cardfile system and is compatible with Pauker (the desktop version of this software). MiniPauker uses a combination of ultra-shortterm, shortterm, and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things you never want to forget any more, like vocabulary, capitals, and important dates.
What's New in This Release:
· when you open/import a lesson and the current one is modified, ask whether to save it first
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Versioning changed to reflect the maturity of the application (prev. version was 0.30.1)
· Fixed #2995756 - cards can note go to batch 8
· Added the option to automatically load the last used session upon startup
· Swapped the Cancel and Save&Quit buttons on the session save screen so that they are mapped to the cancel/ok keys as logical
· Major refactoring:Im.ExportController, LearningC. extracted out of the UIController
· UIComponents now calls updateView on itself before displayed (or before displaying an alert that will be replaced by the UI) => no more need to tell it it needs to update itself, plus only the visible component updates itself => Fixed #2349680 - Answer is shortly shown when "remembering"
· When repeating: show how many card there are yet to repeat, when done, show when another card is going to expire (expiration less than 1 hour ignored) (#2065063)
· Repetition: Added Edit and Delete buttons (#3012517)
· Learning: Added Delete and Stop buttons (#1928138)
· Support opening Pauker files with the extension .xml.gz (#2859558)
· Export file now contains the current time stamp in the readable format yymmdd-hhmmss
· Added Page Up/Down scrolling using the keys 2 and 8 to the Learning/Repetition screens.
· Added 'Save & Quit' main menu option, which saves the current session (if any) and quits. Thus you skip the selection whether to save or not and the selection of the target session.
· Repetition: When stopping, statistics of the cards learned, not learned and yet remaining is displayed.
· Changes how (auto)scrolling and focus work when learning/repeating
· Improved error reporting when importing a .pau file with invalid XML on a card
· The card size limit (applied in Add card or when editing a card) increased to 10.000 - request #3021843
· Renamed Fast Quit to 'Save & Quit' and the old '(Save) & Quit' to 'Quit Dialog' to make the function clearer
· You can immediately save the current session and quit by pressing the key '5' and confirming the function while repeating expired or unlearned cards
· Scrolling on the Help page unified with that on the repeat/learn pages, should work better now
· Fixed the preferences to apply any change immediately, this applies .e.g. to the Page Up/Down adjustment [px]
· Changed defaults: autoLoadLastSession and drawingCardsRandomly are now true
· Added 'Hide' command to the task progress monitor to switch the task to the execution in the background
· Changed the look of the task progress monitor - now using a rotating circle of circles
· When there is a task running in the background then a ticker on the main menu informs about it and the Statistics view lists its progress
· Various minor improvements of the user interface and experience
· Renamed 'session' to 'lesson' and Import/Append from Pauker to Import/Append from File, 'Delete from Session' renamed to a clearer 'Delete a Lesson'
· Fixed the loss of most changes when the application is paused & resumed, e.g. because of an incoming call
· Modified look & feel (menubar and title, commands menu)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MiniPauker requires a mobile device running Java: J2ME MIDP2, CLDC1.1 or JSR-75 (file i/o)
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Markus Brosch»:
Typing Master Getting your ideas from your head onto the screen can be challenging, particularly if, like most people, you've never learned to type. TypingMaster gets rid of this frustration by helping you improve your typing speed and accuracy
Intelligent Measure Intelligent Measure application measure your IQ level. Download today and know your level of intelligent and how yo respond to your enviroment
School Timetable School Timetable
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools
3D Graph Viwer Indeed a must have utility for students.
It has everything in it ranging from Graph Plotter to a built in calculator
If you like it, just RATE, add to FAV it and COMMENT as well.
ClubSoci See what's happening in your university, Share how you are feeling and Socialize with others
GRE Guru GRE Guru Virtual Flash Cards- a great tool for any GRE aspirant. It simplifies the task of preparing for the vocabulary section of the Graduate Records Examination. It can also be used for examinations such as the TOEFL and SAT. The words are based on the list available in the Barrons GRE Guide.
GRE application Website : www.greguru.co.cc
Email : greguru
timeTable Free Schedule of lessons, activities, classes. For each day of the week, you can assign up to 10 events. Start time of events can be edited for each day separately. Automatically displays the events of the day, the current event is highlighted
Sieve Sieve -
Sieve.jar employs "Sieve of Eratosthenes" algorithm and tries to use it as a benchmarking tool. You can also set the number of iterations individually (default is 100). The time it takes for your phone to calculate, is reported in milliseconds. The project has inspired by the work that can be found at: http://dada.perl.it/shootout/sieve_allsrc
Mobile Education Educational mobile app. Use your phone is not just for games and chat, but also for education
Comments on MiniPauker:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen