MiniPauker is a flash card based learning application for mobile devices and handhelds.
It is based on the leitner cardfile system and is compatible with Pauker (the desktop version of this software). MiniPauker uses a combination of ultra-shortterm, shortterm, and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things you never want to forget any more, like vocabulary, capitals, and important dates.
What's New in This Release:
· when you open/import a lesson and the current one is modified, ask whether to save it first
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Versioning changed to reflect the maturity of the application (prev. version was 0.30.1)
· Fixed #2995756 - cards can note go to batch 8
· Added the option to automatically load the last used session upon startup
· Swapped the Cancel and Save&Quit buttons on the session save screen so that they are mapped to the cancel/ok keys as logical
· Major refactoring:Im.ExportController, LearningC. extracted out of the UIController
· UIComponents now calls updateView on itself before displayed (or before displaying an alert that will be replaced by the UI) => no more need to tell it it needs to update itself, plus only the visible component updates itself => Fixed #2349680 - Answer is shortly shown when "remembering"
· When repeating: show how many card there are yet to repeat, when done, show when another card is going to expire (expiration less than 1 hour ignored) (#2065063)
· Repetition: Added Edit and Delete buttons (#3012517)
· Learning: Added Delete and Stop buttons (#1928138)
· Support opening Pauker files with the extension .xml.gz (#2859558)
· Export file now contains the current time stamp in the readable format yymmdd-hhmmss
· Added Page Up/Down scrolling using the keys 2 and 8 to the Learning/Repetition screens.
· Added 'Save & Quit' main menu option, which saves the current session (if any) and quits. Thus you skip the selection whether to save or not and the selection of the target session.
· Repetition: When stopping, statistics of the cards learned, not learned and yet remaining is displayed.
· Changes how (auto)scrolling and focus work when learning/repeating
· Improved error reporting when importing a .pau file with invalid XML on a card
· The card size limit (applied in Add card or when editing a card) increased to 10.000 - request #3021843
· Renamed Fast Quit to 'Save & Quit' and the old '(Save) & Quit' to 'Quit Dialog' to make the function clearer
· You can immediately save the current session and quit by pressing the key '5' and confirming the function while repeating expired or unlearned cards
· Scrolling on the Help page unified with that on the repeat/learn pages, should work better now
· Fixed the preferences to apply any change immediately, this applies .e.g. to the Page Up/Down adjustment [px]
· Changed defaults: autoLoadLastSession and drawingCardsRandomly are now true
· Added 'Hide' command to the task progress monitor to switch the task to the execution in the background
· Changed the look of the task progress monitor - now using a rotating circle of circles
· When there is a task running in the background then a ticker on the main menu informs about it and the Statistics view lists its progress
· Various minor improvements of the user interface and experience
· Renamed 'session' to 'lesson' and Import/Append from Pauker to Import/Append from File, 'Delete from Session' renamed to a clearer 'Delete a Lesson'
· Fixed the loss of most changes when the application is paused & resumed, e.g. because of an incoming call
· Modified look & feel (menubar and title, commands menu)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MiniPauker requires a mobile device running Java: J2ME MIDP2, CLDC1.1 or JSR-75 (file i/o)
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Markus Brosch»:
GRE Guru GRE Guru Virtual Flash Cards- a great tool for any GRE aspirant. It simplifies the task of preparing for the vocabulary section of the Graduate Records Examination. It can also be used for examinations such as the TOEFL and SAT. The words are based on the list available in the Barrons GRE Guide.
GRE application Website : www.greguru.co.cc
Email : greguru
SSC/HSC/JSC/DAKHIL/ALIM/JDC RESULT FOUNDER. Rename it .jad to .jar then install it.This software is only for BANGLADESHI users to know easily their SSC/HSC/JSC/DAKHIL/ALIM/JDC RESULT in a second. very easy to use.try it guys
buukWorm Mobile buukWorm Mobile Mobile application tool designed to help students boost their academic performance whilst making the student experience more enjoyable. 5 things you should know about buukWorm Mobile: It is designed to work on the most common phone screen resolutions around. ((240 X 320) and (128 X 160)). It runs on Java powered mobile phones
Mobile Education Educational mobile app. Use your phone is not just for games and chat, but also for education
Alphabet Alphabet - Teach the alphabet to your children with the help of this application. Three letters at a time. When the child correctly presses the key for each letter three other letters are presented. There is a counter to stimulate the child to achieve higher scores. You can change letter colors based on the handset theme, but the application also have predefined colors
School Timetable School Timetable
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools
BunkM (Bunkulator Mobile) BunkM - This mobile application maintains a record of your attendance at college and helps you ensure that your attendance is above the mandatory attendance percentage. It supports 8 Subjects as well as Lecture Irregularities such as Cancelled and Extra Lectures. You can also backup your attendance data online or transfer it to another phone
Bio Lite by Keys for Nokia iPhone bb Android Bio Lite by Keys for Nokia iPhone bb Android unique learning platform that simplifies complex subjects, aids memorization, and improves your scores on public exams. Unlike trivial, boring glossary lists, Keys centralizes and livens the wealth of information on the web directly onto your touch device with a tap
Sieve Sieve -
Sieve.jar employs "Sieve of Eratosthenes" algorithm and tries to use it as a benchmarking tool. You can also set the number of iterations individually (default is 100). The time it takes for your phone to calculate, is reported in milliseconds. The project has inspired by the work that can be found at: http://dada.perl.it/shootout/sieve_allsrc
Comments on MiniPauker:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen