PRIMElet V1.01 - A simple application for integer operations.
Supports the following operations:
* number of divisors,
* Euler's totient (phi),
* Carcmichael's function (lamda),
* checks whether number is a Carmichael one and if so displays corresponding message,
- Primality Testing,
- modPower (modular exponentiation),
- modInverse (modular multiplicative inverse),
- Next Probable Prime,
- Random Probable Prime,
- GCD (Greatest Common Divisor) and LCM (Least Common Multiplier) of two or more integers.
Trial version only supports 2-digits numbers. Full version supports up to 18-digits numbers for factorization and up to 30-digits numbers for the other operations.
Like it? Share with your friends!
SimulME SimulME is a mobile application with Queueing calculator, Stopwatch, Monte Carlo simulation, Random Number Generator (RNG), Probability distributions, Kolmogorov-Smirnov and Chi-square tests
Graph (Java) Graph calculates mathematical expressions and draws function graphs on the screen of J2ME mobile devices
Quad2Go Quad2Go is a handy tool for learning about quadrilaterals by generating examples, observing, and experimenting with examples with a view toward forming generalized conjectures