Version: 1.30 Platforms: Java Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 17 Mar 11 Developer: Harry Jennerway
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 159 Kb
Rating: 2.2/5 (Total Votes: 32)
LockCrypt is a free and easy to use account management program written in Java. LockCrypt aims to provide a secure, central database to store difficult to remember passwords and other personal information.
LockCrypt is released under a Creative Commons License. You are free to use it, but you cannot change it and copyright notices must be left intact.
LockCrypt is free to download and use but if you like it, please consider donating using PayPal, as it has taken huge amounts of the developer's time to produce.
· Secure storage for your data.
· Groups to help keep your accounts organised.
· Drag and drop interface.
· J2ME version for mobile devices.
· Export to XML, CSV or Plain text files.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: Intermittent bug which caused some accounts not to be displayed (Thanks Ouveo and Billsx).
· Fixed: If an account fails to load, the rest of the database should still be visible instead of just throwing an error and stopping loading.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· To use LockCrypt you'll need the Java Runtime Environment, which will be automatically downloaded by the installer if not present.
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Harry Jennerway»: