Mobile Tracking System is a new project from Fightersoft Multimedia that provides real time tracking and messaging services.
How does it work?
The client version of MTS is a smartphone application that can get the identification data of the current cell in use by the mobile phone. With this information, the client application connects to the MTS server via GPRS and the server returns the location description of that cellid to the phone. Based on this concept, MTS can provide a number of interesting services such as mobile phone tracking, viewing of pictures from every part of the country, messaging services and the best is yet to come.
Note: If your phone runs Symbian S60 2nd edition then you will need in addition to the J2ME version the MTS daemon that will feed the network related information to the java application. You can set it to automatically start when the OS boots because it uses virtually no resources. However, the MTS daemon is written in Python so you will need the Python libraries installed on your phone.
· get your current location from a GSM cellid
· get your current location from the GPS receiver
· add or edit a cellid directly from the mobile client
· every cellid can have a photo
· realtime any user tracking (if allowed by user)
· send and receive e-mail messages directly to and from the MTS client
· send and receive MTS chat messages
· send and receive files
· get notifications when a previously specified user is in the area
· local database for users without a GPRS/wap connection
· watch TV
What's New in This Release:
· added more buttons on the interface for the PPC version
· added the updated operators.txt file and new homescreens (WM6 included) in the CAB installation file
· improved the Sign Post feature
· now when receiving messages from guest (from the MTS homepage - web2mts) you can now reply directly to their real usernames or email address
· added SMS sending support directly from MTS
· added support for saving and loading drafts while composing messages
· added support for getting the contact information from the phone's contacts
· fixed some GUI glitches
· added support for Polish language
· cleaned up the code
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Fightersoft Multimedia»:
Ramzan SMS Now use pre-saved Ramzan SMS to send your friends. No need to type
Wext - The New SMS Text Cancel your Text and start using Wext. Write Longer, Text Internationally, and Save money! Comes with 24-hour help support. Download it today!
sms4love Ever run out of words to say to your loved one? This app gives you a large collection of text messages that you can edit and send to them. Collection of striking and creative SMS, always available in your mobile telephone
vedyna.ZMS vedyna.ZMS - handles the exchange of ZMS between mobile phones. The main difference with the normal SMS exchange is related to compression/decompression of SMS text before transmission/after reception. It uses the zlib compression algorithm (precisely, JZLib, a Java zlib implementation)