j1ck.tweet - enjoy a great Twitter experience on your mobile phone. Friendly and easy to use: large text, clear options and the selection of the key features for the best tweeting.
· All standard functionality: timeline, @mentions, DMs, favorites, following/followers, follow/unfollow, profiles… and of course tweeting!
· Quick Reply / Retweet / Favorite in each tweet
· Trending Topics / Saved searches support
· Simple, no-nonsense interface. Up/Down/Click and using a menu is all you need to know.
· Twitpic support: you’ll see the picture without having to navigate over there
· Camera support! Take a snapshot from the tweeting form itself and have it automatically uploaded to Twitpic. Great to share where you are.
· Great support for touch-screen phones
· Support for QWERTY keyboard phones
What's New in This Release:
· Added “Tweet” to options menu everywhere, so that you can tweet without going back to “Home”
· Screen rotation properly supported (Nokia 5800, N95, etc…)
· Fixed issues with non-latin alphabets in retweets and saved searches
· Better direct-typing support for QWERTY phones in the login screen, uppercase and symbols can be typed now. Also, if you press and hold “#” in this screen, it will bring up a built-in form which should fix any other typing problem
· Improved touch-support: invisible but larger areas for scrollbars, soft-buttons, etc…
· Better layout of the log-in form
· Left/Right now work in list views to move faster than Up/Down
· Better handling when you cancel a load halfway
· Better progressive rendering while a load is in progress
· Proper tagging of new-style retweets
· Fixed timestamps in some cases (”1 hour ago”…)
· Fail whale now shows properly (could disappear quickly in some cases)
· Improved layout of account options menu on some phones
· Fixed inserting the reference when doing RT and Reply from other people’s profiles
· Moved to using port 80, which should fix communication issues with some rare rogue carriers that don’t let you use other ports
· …and a lot of other improvements which, while minor, should nonetheless help you really enjoy the experience of using j1ck.tweet!