Championship Manager 2008: Always on Hand Developed by Dundee-based Dynamo Games, the mobile game features all the tactical acumen and logistics of the PC title, in a simple to navigate menu system specifically designed for mobile handsets. Championship Manager 2008 is the most immersive mobile phone game to date and is certain to elevate the series to an even wider fan base
Players select a team and are charged with turning them into trophy-winning heroes:
* Every aspect of a manager’s job is covered
* Talent scouts to spot the next young stars
* Transfer negotiations
* Training that covers everything from fitness, to positional awareness and set plays
As with the real thing, results are everything and the club’s board will want to see a return on any transfer investment
* Extremely easy to navigate
* Bespoke menu and shortcut systems akin to those used when sending SMS messages allow the player rapid access to team rosters, transfer dealings or balance sheets.
* Vital information such as fixture lists and team information are also available at the touch of a button
* A new 2D match overlay
* Worldwide list of players and teams
* Full transfer system
* Rolling news
Like it? Share with your friends!
HealthyU HealthyU provides a guide to fitness training for everyone
Futvoley Futvoley, the most fashionable game played on every beach around the world, will be the most played mobile game this summer!
Exciting and fast paced; Futvoley is beach volleyball without the simplicity of using your hands. It is a little more complicated and it requires a lot more skill; no hands allowed, only your head, feet, and chest
new pes 2016 PES 2016 comes with a whole host of new and improved features, celebrate its 20th anniversary with t
Hall_Of_Fame Soccer wiz or just a plain dud. Challenge yourself in this stimulating trivia game and advance thro