BTLib is a J2ME Bluetooth library useful when developing applications for Java, Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.
What's New in This Release:
· StreamUtils class added - simple utility methods for basic object serialization
· UnitTests added
· Client now receives its clientId
· Server is now able to forcefully disconnect clients
· ArrayUtils class added - support for comparing/cloning arrays, Queue and Enumerations
· Queue now support peeking into its contents and a LIFO o Peer now detects maximum packet size (MTU) and max. number of bluetooth connections
Simple Contact Management This application is a simple contact mgmt. application for all Java enabled mobile phones. This is a complete working application with persistent storage concepts. This is a great example for beginners of J2ME programming (with full source code)
Hide Itt Pro Hide the Pictures/Videos you don't want anyone to see.
Hide Pictures and Videos in your phone
Dolphins MS 2 Collection of 7 applications to provide maximum phone usage
JBit Edit, save, run and debug assembly (6502) programs. JBit is essentially a programmable 8-bit microcomputer embedded in your phone. This is the MIDP1 version of JBit. Look for JBit2 for the MIDP2 version