J2MEdit - J2MEdit is a powerful and easy-to-use source code editor and syntax highlighter for Java J2ME mobile devices. J2MEdit allows you to create, edit, store, share, and compile source code in various programming languages including Java, C/C++, PHP, and HTML. Standard text documents can also be created allowing you to easily compose notes, lists, and word wrapped documents. J2MEdit gives you the option to store files either locally or over the internet and even share files with others.
· Create source code files in Java, C/C++, PHP, and HTML
· Store files locally or over the internet
· Compile Java and C/C++ source code directly from your mobile device
· Create notes, memos, and word wrapped documents
· Editing features such as copy, paste, find/replace, undo, and more...
· Send files to anyone via Email
· Load files to your mobile from the internet
· Assign any key on your device to do exactly what you want
· Advanced data compression allows for small and fast data transfers
· Collaborate with others with the option to share the same files with multiple users
· Personalize your interface from fonts and text color to screen size and background color
· and more...
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «SteelByte Media»:
ScreenSize Know the screen size of your mobile phone
SimpleDial This program allows you to produce dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) sequences on your cell phone's speaker and thereby initiate a call on a normal phone. Great for those that don't like the radiation of their cell phone or that want to save
MobShareFTP If your cellphone has WiFi, this is the easiest way to tranfer files between your phone and computer wirelessly
Mochalua A J2ME implementation of the Lua scripting language
OpenWatch J2ME OpenWatch is a WIP prototype of smartWatchM application for the Java platform
Device Checker Device Checker is the best app for check your phone information & IMEI Number