BTLib is a J2ME Bluetooth library useful when developing applications for Java, Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.
What's New in This Release:
· StreamUtils class added - simple utility methods for basic object serialization
· UnitTests added
· Client now receives its clientId
· Server is now able to forcefully disconnect clients
· ArrayUtils class added - support for comparing/cloning arrays, Queue and Enumerations
· Queue now support peeking into its contents and a LIFO o Peer now detects maximum packet size (MTU) and max. number of bluetooth connections
Hide Itt Pro Hide the Pictures/Videos you don't want anyone to see.
Hide Pictures and Videos in your phone
KeyInfo This app is used to test phone keys and switch sensors. It shows what keys you have pressed and the internal key name and key code for it
widgets world Get more than 500 mobile widgets! GMail, Google Talk, ICQ, Astrollogy
JBit Edit, save, run and debug assembly (6502) programs. JBit is essentially a programmable 8-bit microcomputer embedded in your phone. This is the MIDP1 version of JBit. Look for JBit2 for the MIDP2 version