Version: 1.6updated Platforms: Java Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 5 Oct 11 Developer:
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 101 Kb
Rating: 2.5/5 (Total Votes: 100)
DM2DBarCode Have you ever notice DataMatrix 2D barcode symbols become more and more popular these days?
Will that be cool if you can encode and decode such 2D barcode using your mobile phone?
Try our J2ME Data Matrix code application.
With this application, depend on your mobile phone`s functionality and java setting, you can:
1) Encode a string to a DataMatrix barcode image.
2) Decode a DataMatrix barcode to a string.
3) Send/Save/Upload your DataMatrix image.
4) Load DataMatrix image from a website or from your local file.
5) Take a sanpshot of a DataMatrix symbol with your camera phone.
6) If the decoded string is wap page, you can visit it; If the decoded string is a phone number you can make a call; If the decode string is a rtsp protocol, you can view a movie.
Like it? Share with your friends!
LECTOR DE CODIGOS ES UNA MUY BUENA APLICACIA“N ACLARO NO ES MIA PERO YO LA USO Y ES MUY BUENA
BeeTagg Reader (Java) Detect a 2D BeeTagg, QR-Code or Datamatrix by taking a photo and detecting it. The BeeTagg Reader will take you to the contained information by launching the phone's browser with the corresponding URL