FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones. Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution, this is a good way to get more reliable result.
FPC Bench is a complete test tool to test performance and features.
· CPU/Memory benchmark (single threaded and multi threaded)
· GPU Graphics Benchmark
· NetMeter benchmark (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, WIFI speed)
· Check for the latest APIs
· Check for real time 3D graphics features
What's New in This Release:
Added a test to check for maximum memory capacity:
· FPC Bench is now able to output the maximum amount of allocatable memory by JVM.
FPC Bench is now able to detect NEW important APIs:
· JSR 271: Mobile Information Device Profile 3 (MIDP3).
· JSR 272: Mobile Broadcast Service API for Handheld Terminals.
· JSR 300: DRM API.
· FPC Bench is now able to check for Capuchin API support.
FPC Bench 3.1 now runs on phones without 3D capabilities (JSR184):
· If your phone does not support JSR184 please download the appropriate JAR file.
· Splashscreen now supports widescreen resolution, new icon added.
· Improved aspect ratio in landscape mode when running on widescreen screens.
· Fixed a bug in netmeter test that prevents some phones to scroll the form after the test is finished.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Davide Perini»:
Pocket Inclinometer Pocket Inclinometer - Pocket Inclinometer is a JavaME technology-based inclinometer capable of measuring the inclination of a flat surface.
Thanks to a specific calibration function, Pocket Inclinometer is able to calculate the possible inaccuracy of the motion sensor and to maximize the accuracy of the measurements
JBenchmark 3D JBenchmark 3D - JBenchmark3D measures the 3D performance of mobile Java enabled devices by emulating demanding 3D environments similar to 3D games use.
Thanks to its leading optimisation technologies Kishonti Informatics shows how developers will use the new Mobile 3D Graphics (also known as JSR184) standard to bring 3D gaming to mobile devices
JBenchmark HD JBenchmark HD - Quality and Performance Benchmark for Hardware Accelerated Mobile 3D Graphics (M3G - JSR 184)
FPC Bench 3Dimension FPC Bench is a great java benchmark to test and compare the performance of your phones with others. You'll find a lot of 3D tests, CPU tests
Serial Port Tester Serial Port Tester is a utility to test the serial interface of a Wireless Java device
TaylorBench TaylorBench - A very simple benchmark, that, that tests the low-level performance of a MIDP-compliant device.
The source is open, without any copyright, so you're free to do what you like with it, as long as you acknowledge me in the 'About' Alert
W3D2008 W3D2008 is the JAVA2 Micro Edition version of the 3Dlib2008 library. It is smaller and faster than the version of 2004. The example file TestObjects.java tests the main data structures and functionalities. You need a phone with 600MHZ CPU for displaying detailed graphics with this simple library
Amark A visual benchmark for MIDP with stunning video effects. Amark is capable of performing 3d mathemathics, fill polygons and image manipulations
JBenchmark 2.0 JBenchmark 2.0 - JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification. With five new tests:
1. Image manipulation (RGB data manipulation and drawing)
2. Text drawing
3. Gaming scene (Sprites and Layers)
4. 3D transformation (Shaded 3D polygons)
Comments on FPC Bench:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen