FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones. Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution, this is a good way to get more reliable result.
FPC Bench is a complete test tool to test performance and features.
· CPU/Memory benchmark (single threaded and multi threaded)
· GPU Graphics Benchmark
· NetMeter benchmark (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, WIFI speed)
· Check for the latest APIs
· Check for real time 3D graphics features
What's New in This Release:
Added a test to check for maximum memory capacity:
· FPC Bench is now able to output the maximum amount of allocatable memory by JVM.
FPC Bench is now able to detect NEW important APIs:
· JSR 271: Mobile Information Device Profile 3 (MIDP3).
· JSR 272: Mobile Broadcast Service API for Handheld Terminals.
· JSR 300: DRM API.
· FPC Bench is now able to check for Capuchin API support.
FPC Bench 3.1 now runs on phones without 3D capabilities (JSR184):
· If your phone does not support JSR184 please download the appropriate JAR file.
· Splashscreen now supports widescreen resolution, new icon added.
· Improved aspect ratio in landscape mode when running on widescreen screens.
· Fixed a bug in netmeter test that prevents some phones to scroll the form after the test is finished.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Davide Perini»:
Pocket Inclinometer Pocket Inclinometer - Pocket Inclinometer is a JavaME technology-based inclinometer capable of measuring the inclination of a flat surface.
Thanks to a specific calibration function, Pocket Inclinometer is able to calculate the possible inaccuracy of the motion sensor and to maximize the accuracy of the measurements
TaylorBench TaylorBench - A very simple benchmark, that, that tests the low-level performance of a MIDP-compliant device.
The source is open, without any copyright, so you're free to do what you like with it, as long as you acknowledge me in the 'About' Alert
JBenchmark JBenchmark - JBenchmark 1.0 is a graphical performance measuring tool for the ever spreading Java enabled, color-screen mobile phones and pdas. JBenchmark helps performance hungry customers choosing the right mobile device
JBenchmark HD JBenchmark HD - Quality and Performance Benchmark for Hardware Accelerated Mobile 3D Graphics (M3G - JSR 184)
Calibrator Calibrator How fast is your phone? What special features does it have? This application tells you!
JSR 272 Mobile Broadcast Service API JSR 278 Resource Management API
v1.3 - 29 June 2006 Small RMS fix and mms,udp,ftp,screen protocols recognition added
v1.4 Sep 2006 Minor format fix
v1.5 RMS max size recognised
JBenchmark 3D JBenchmark 3D - JBenchmark3D measures the 3D performance of mobile Java enabled devices by emulating demanding 3D environments similar to 3D games use.
Thanks to its leading optimisation technologies Kishonti Informatics shows how developers will use the new Mobile 3D Graphics (also known as JSR184) standard to bring 3D gaming to mobile devices
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
Hammock Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces
JMUnit JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported
Comments on FPC Bench:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen