Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces.
· Test doubles for classes from the optional PDA, MMAPI, WMA and the popular kSOAP2 library are included.
· Allows expectations to be set that a method will be invoked on a mock object and to specify the response behaviour.
· Includes a utility HammockMaker for mocking your own classes and interfaces. The utility can be run from the command line, as an Ant task in a continuous build or as an Eclipse plug-in.
· Supports spy object test doubles which can be useful for, in particular, looking at interactions between a class under test and LCDUI (GUI) collaborators.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a plug-in for Eclipse.
· Fixed a bug (static inner classes can now be mocked).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «CA Meijer»:
JMUnit JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
Spruce Tester Spruce Tester is a valuable development tool for comprehensive testing of the hardware features of a Java enabled handset
Serial Port Tester Serial Port Tester is a utility to test the serial interface of a Wireless Java device
NTL Benchmark NTL Benchmark - NTL benchmark allows you to measure the performance and capabilities of your mobile phone for running games and Java applications. See how your phone looks in comparison to other devices. The program performs more than 100 different types of tests, reflecting the behavior of real applications
JBenchmark HD JBenchmark HD - Quality and Performance Benchmark for Hardware Accelerated Mobile 3D Graphics (M3G - JSR 184)
JBenchmark 3D JBenchmark 3D - JBenchmark3D measures the 3D performance of mobile Java enabled devices by emulating demanding 3D environments similar to 3D games use.
Thanks to its leading optimisation technologies Kishonti Informatics shows how developers will use the new Mobile 3D Graphics (also known as JSR184) standard to bring 3D gaming to mobile devices
Calibrator Calibrator How fast is your phone? What special features does it have? This application tells you!
JSR 272 Mobile Broadcast Service API JSR 278 Resource Management API
v1.3 - 29 June 2006 Small RMS fix and mms,udp,ftp,screen protocols recognition added
v1.4 Sep 2006 Minor format fix
v1.5 RMS max size recognised
Fpc bench 3.1 FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with others phones. FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones . Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution
Comments on Hammock:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen