Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces.
· Test doubles for classes from the optional PDA, MMAPI, WMA and the popular kSOAP2 library are included.
· Allows expectations to be set that a method will be invoked on a mock object and to specify the response behaviour.
· Includes a utility HammockMaker for mocking your own classes and interfaces. The utility can be run from the command line, as an Ant task in a continuous build or as an Eclipse plug-in.
· Supports spy object test doubles which can be useful for, in particular, looking at interactions between a class under test and LCDUI (GUI) collaborators.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a plug-in for Eclipse.
· Fixed a bug (static inner classes can now be mocked).
CPU Speed Test VVS To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
Fpc bench 3.1 FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with others phones. FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones . Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution
Amark A visual benchmark for MIDP with stunning video effects. Amark is capable of performing 3d mathemathics, fill polygons and image manipulations
CPU Speed Test To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
NTL Benchmark NTL benchmark allows you to measure the performance and capabilities of your mobile phone for running games and Java applications
JBenchmark 2.0 JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification