J2MEdit - J2MEdit is a powerful and easy-to-use source code editor and syntax highlighter for Java J2ME mobile devices. J2MEdit allows you to create, edit, store, share, and compile source code in various programming languages including Java, C/C++, PHP, and HTML. Standard text documents can also be created allowing you to easily compose notes, lists, and word wrapped documents. J2MEdit gives you the option to store files either locally or over the internet and even share files with others.
· Create source code files in Java, C/C++, PHP, and HTML
· Store files locally or over the internet
· Compile Java and C/C++ source code directly from your mobile device
· Create notes, memos, and word wrapped documents
· Editing features such as copy, paste, find/replace, undo, and more...
· Send files to anyone via Email
· Load files to your mobile from the internet
· Assign any key on your device to do exactly what you want
· Advanced data compression allows for small and fast data transfers
· Collaborate with others with the option to share the same files with multiple users
· Personalize your interface from fonts and text color to screen size and background color
· and more...
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «SteelByte Media»:
ZK Mobile ZK Mobile - ZK Mobile is a ZK extension that enables ZK applications to run on mobile devices with little programming. With the event-driven components and a markup language, programming is as simple as programming desktops and designing screens is as easy as authoring HTML pages. No JavaME prerequisite is required
widgets world Get more than 500 mobile widgets! GMail, Google Talk, ICQ, Astrollogy
MobileASM MobileASM runs ASM code on your mobile phone
Dolphins MS Dolphins MS - Collection of 9 applications to provide maximum phone usage. • Finance Manager: secured personal finance manager application • Phone.Manager: contacts/diary Management application • I.Records: secured information database system • Diary: Secured Diary application
SimpleDial This program allows you to produce dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) sequences on your cell phone's speaker and thereby initiate a call on a normal phone. Great for those that don't like the radiation of their cell phone or that want to save
Comments on J2MEdit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen