JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported.
· Includes Ant tasks for running JMUnit tests in a continuous build.
· Has performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
What's New in This Release:
· Adds performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
· Adds a new Ant task allowing JMUnit to be used with the WTK emulator.
· Has an updated user guide.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Brunno Silva»:
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
W3D2008 W3D2008 is the JAVA2 Micro Edition version of the 3Dlib2008 library. It is smaller and faster than the version of 2004. The example file TestObjects.java tests the main data structures and functionalities. You need a phone with 600MHZ CPU for displaying detailed graphics with this simple library
Hammock Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces
JBenchmark HD JBenchmark HD - Quality and Performance Benchmark for Hardware Accelerated Mobile 3D Graphics (M3G - JSR 184)
JBenchmark 3D JBenchmark 3D - JBenchmark3D measures the 3D performance of mobile Java enabled devices by emulating demanding 3D environments similar to 3D games use.
Thanks to its leading optimisation technologies Kishonti Informatics shows how developers will use the new Mobile 3D Graphics (also known as JSR184) standard to bring 3D gaming to mobile devices
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices
Amark A visual benchmark for MIDP with stunning video effects. Amark is capable of performing 3d mathemathics, fill polygons and image manipulations
SPMark Java06 - Free Edition SPMarkJava06 benchmark is a richly featured, handheld
device benchmark for measuring and evaluating a system's performance in running Java applications.
Futuremark's SPMarkJava06 benchmark includes performance tests for high- and low-detail 3D games, 2D games, image processing and Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
Comments on JMUnit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen