JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported.
· Includes Ant tasks for running JMUnit tests in a continuous build.
· Has performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
What's New in This Release:
· Adds performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
· Adds a new Ant task allowing JMUnit to be used with the WTK emulator.
· Has an updated user guide.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Brunno Silva»:
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications