Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer - Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection. Download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.
· Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
· Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
· Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
· Unique "clean mode" option (press  key), to remove top and bottom bars and enlarge working area;
· Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
· Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
· Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
· Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
· Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
· Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
· Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
· Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
· Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
· You can add or remove a memory storage, without close the program;
· Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
· Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
· Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
· Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
· Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
· Easy "license code" release using PayPal.
What's New in This Release:
· Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Medieval Software»:
BT File Manager. It is an application for viewing and copying files from other phones via Bluetooth OBEX File Transfer. The program allows you to view and modify the file system via Bluetooth, and you can copy files to your phone
Adrees File Explorer For managing phone or memory cad file system, hide any your personal file folder. This is Darlya Gujran technology products
fileexploorer Very convenient file manager for Nokia. You can manage all the files in its sole discretion: copy, move, delete. Easy search for the desired file. You can share the directory for their friends and give them access to your smartphone with the ability to copy your files by e-mail or MMS
P2kCommander P2kCommander is a file manager application for Motorola p2k mobile phones. Using it you can manage files and directories on your phone's filesystem, inlcuding "create directories", this is the only one application on the world which can do it! Also can manage p2k-3g phones, like Motorola E1000.
What's New in This Release:
· updated scripting (
File Manager HD Tablet Best tablet optimized file manager on Honeycomb and ICS! High definition(1280*800) with fresh UI