MobyExplorer v3 - see the screenshot and download if like it.
1. Text Editor which can be used to view and edit text files
2. File Compression utility to save discspace and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.
3.Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Write Protection of files, Hidden Files
4. FTP Client with features equivalent of a FTP client on Desktop computers
5. make files read, write or hidden
you can minimize it if you have hacked nokia mobile.
1. install j.a.f emulator on pc and run it through Pkey,now connect your phone(pc suit or ovi suit mode),goto "BB5" column,and tick "read pp" button and hit service.
2. It will prompt to save the file, save it,now open that file with any text editors such as notepad,word-pad, or notepad++.now you must be some what careful here,
3. for s40 v3 phones change the value of 28th line to 2 from 1,that is "28 2"
for s40 v5 and v6 phones change the value of 48th line to 2,that is "48 2"
some phones show only three fields on their pp file,then just add 48 2 below
4. now tick upload pp then hit service button,your phone will now go into test mode an pop window will come and select the edited pp,J.A.F will upload pp file to your phone,and phone will restart automatically.
that's it now you hacked your phones security.
now my apps can be minimized.
its compatible with all s40v3 to v5 mobiles.checked on 6303i classic and 2730 classic nokia . 100% working.
mobyExplorer.v3.0 mobyExplorer.v3.0 - MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP & FTPS Client for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your phone or FTP server in any way
BT File Manager. It is an application for viewing and copying files from other phones via Bluetooth OBEX File Transfer. The program allows you to view and modify the file system via Bluetooth, and you can copy files to your phone
File's Hide Manager By this java application you can hide all types of file in your mobile. At first open the application and put the password(12345), then put verified password(12345), press 'Ok', then select your file from Phone memory/Memory card, and at last press 'GO' option
Memory file manager Has a Task Manager which will show you your current status of your phone memory and list them by process type, importance & room group