MyPhoneExplorer - connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable. · Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «FJ Software Development»:
iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller - This PC application creates an new entry in your mobile phone menu (if the connection to the PC is active). With this additional menu you will be able to control iTunes, Winamp or MediaMonkey. Even the search for tracks is possible
K700 Remote Profiler With this app you can easy create/edit your remote profiles (*.hid) for SonyEricsson K700 and other phones
DROS DROS - enables the user to relive the glory days of 80s computing on their mobile phone
· DOS like command shell providing a set of simple commands such as copy, move, delete and list
OpenLAPI OpenLAPI is most commonly used to access Bluetooth GPS devices from mobile devices, whilst retaining a high level of source code compatibility with JSR-179. OpenLAPI also has a range of backends for emulating location in development environments, making it a popular tool for J2ME developers
PC emulator written in Java PC emulator written in Java x86 PC emulator written entirely in Java. JPC creates a virtual computer upon which you can install your favorite operating system in a safe, flexible and powerful way
MobileZX MobileZX is a ZX Spectrum 48K Emulator for J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition) devices. ZX-Spectrum 48 (AKA Speccy) was a very popular home computer in the 80's and it was based on a Zilog-Z80 3.58Mhz CPU.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bug fix which improves the contrast between normal and bright colours
JPC JPC is an x86 PC emulator written entirely in Java. JPC creates a virtual computer upon which you can install your favorite operating system in a safe, flexible and powerful way
CONVERTER 3D 3D converter that allows you to convert between different units and you will be an indispensable assistant
MobileUnixJ2ME MobileUnixJ2ME is an open source project written in J2ME. It implements on mobile phones a terminal Unix-like, a Python interpreter, a RMS-filesystem, a GUI and a lot of Unix-like commands
screenlock info usage Screenlock info usage - security feature for computers and mobile devices that helps prevent unauthorized access to the device. This app educates the user on how to use mobile screen locks in your phone