NTL Benchmark - NTL benchmark allows you to measure the performance and capabilities of your mobile phone for running games and Java applications. See how your phone looks in comparison to other devices. The program performs more than 100 different types of tests, reflecting the behavior of real applications. Test your mobile now!
Like it? Share with your friends!
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
SPMark Java06 - Free Edition SPMarkJava06 benchmark is a richly featured, handheld
device benchmark for measuring and evaluating a system's performance in running Java applications.
Futuremark's SPMarkJava06 benchmark includes performance tests for high- and low-detail 3D games, 2D games, image processing and Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
FPC Bench FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones. Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution, this is a good way to get more reliable result.
FPC Bench is a complete test tool to test performance and features
JMUnit JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported
Serial Port Tester Serial Port Tester is a utility to test the serial interface of a Wireless Java device
JBenchmark ACE (ARM CPU Estimator) JBenchmark ACE (ARM CPU Estimator) - JBenchmark ARM CPU Estimator gauges the generation of processor and clock frequency of mobile phones with unique Java-based software.
JBenchmark ACE software is free to download and once started, reveals the type of processor, clock speed and profiles the Java Virtual Machine (VM) used in that mobile device
Hammock Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces