PixelRepairerMobile is a Java application which may be used to search for and repair of defective mobile phone's or other portable device's LCD display pixels. User may display test screens which makes search of malfunctioning pixels easy. You may repair stuck pixels also, if you find any.
People with epilepsy shouldn't use this program.
Stuck and dead pixels
Stuck pixels are pixels which are lighten when they shouldn't be. The easiest way to find them is to display black screen on a monitor. If, on a black screen, there is a pixel which has a color, it's red for instance, it's a stuck pixel.
Dead pixels are pixels which are black, no matter what is displayed on the screen. The easiest way to find them is to display white screen on a monitor. If, on a white screen, there is a black pixel, it's dead pixel.
PixelRepairer program fixes stuck pixels by applying high frequency color change.
Searching for stuck pixels
To find stuck pixels you must:
1. Clean the device's LCD display.
2. Run PixelRepairerMobile.
3. Select language, 'English' for instance.
4. Select 'Search'.
5. Select black color on patterns list.
6. Check, if any of pixels has color different than black. If so, it's stuck pixel.
7. Disable the test by pressing any key.
You may switch patterns by pressing 2, 4, 6 or 8 keys.
If a stuck pixel or some stuck pixels were found you may repair them.
Repair stuck pixels
To repair stuck pixels you must:
1. Run PixelRepairerMobile.
2. Select language, 'English' for instance.
3. Select 'Repair'.
4. Set preferred mode of operation.
5. Set repair frequency. In the case you're not sure what frequency should be set, just leave 30Hz.
6. Wait about an hour.
· helps in search of damaged pixels,
· user may fix stuck pixels,
· works on mobile phones and other portable devices with Java support.
JScreenFixMIDlet JScreenFix is a software solution that can fix stuck pixels, reduce screen burn-in and improve the quality of images displayed on a screen
MobileTorch MobileTorch - Mobile Torch / Flashlight
Have you ever tried to use your mobile as a torch? Did you get annoyed, that your background wasn't bright enough, and you couldn't turn the background to completely white? Or that you had to push a button on it frequently, because the light went off? The solution is: MobileTorch from mobilesoftwares.eu
IQ Gebrochener Schirm IQ Gebrochener Schirm - Have you ever looked for a cool display image or wanted to scare a friend? How about a cracked screen image?
You can use this little application to show a cracked screen image on your cell phone. It looks really realistic especially when the display backlight is turned off