Version: 1.0 Platforms: Java Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 24 Jun 11 Developer: Aldea
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 81 Kb
Rating: 2.2/5 (Total Votes: 5)
SafeStore Free Edition - SafeStore is a basic utility for storing passwords and other sensitive information and protecting them with a global password.
SafeStore is an electronic wallet for java phone. You can use SafeStore to store your personal and private information, including Bank Account, Credit Card, Membership, General Details, Note, Password and Website, to your mobile phone.
See the differences between the Free and Gold editions here.
· Easy, friendly interface , all encryption and decryption operations are user transparent.
· Portable on many mobile device (J2ME). If you change device, you don't wait a new software release , but use the same you know
· High security. Blowfish algorithm 448bit, password never store into device.,all data, included categories and field name are encrypted, autolock system.
· Password quality index. Help to optimize your passwords.
· Secure delete. SafeStore requires a Backup before any delete operations
· Bluetooth transfers between to SafeStore installation. When you buy a new device you don't need a Desktop to transfer data.
· Text file (csv) import Data .You can import data in a few seconds without input digit.
· Backup data in a encrypted file with specific password, in this way you can raise secure level when export data from device.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Aldea»:
QRbCard Take a snapshot of the bCard of your friends and all the contact information will be stored in your phone
File Hider Ultimate Hide your documents including files and folders from unauthorised access in your phone