Amark A visual benchmark for MIDP with stunning video effects. Amark is capable of performing 3d mathemathics, fill polygons and image manipulations
JBenchmark 2.0 JBenchmark 2.0 - JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification. With five new tests:
1. Image manipulation (RGB data manipulation and drawing)
2. Text drawing
3. Gaming scene (Sprites and Layers)
4. 3D transformation (Shaded 3D polygons)
CPU Speed Test VVS To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
NokiaTester Tool for testing features specific to Java enabled cell phones from Nokia
JMUnit JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices
Hammock Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces
Comments on SL45i Tester:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen