SPMark Java06 - Free Edition - SPMarkJava06 benchmark is a richly featured, handheld
device benchmark for measuring and evaluating a system's performance in running Java applications.
Futuremark's SPMarkJava06 benchmark includes performance tests for high- and low-detail 3D games, 2D games, image processing and Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
For greatest applicability, the benchmark uses common Java APIs and runs on a wide variety of devices compatible with MIDP 2.0 and JSR 184 (M3G). In addition, it works with handsets and adapts to their user-interface codes and Java implementations. The SPMarkJava06 benchmark utilizes JSR 135, and the MIDP 2.0 Profile on the CLDC 1.0 & 1.1 configuration.
Like it? Share with your friends!
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
SL45i Tester SL45i Tester is a utility for testing the Siemens SL45i proprietary libraries. Works with the SL45i only
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices
Hammock Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces
JBenchmark HD JBenchmark HD - Quality and Performance Benchmark for Hardware Accelerated Mobile 3D Graphics (M3G - JSR 184)
JBenchmark 2.0 JBenchmark 2.0 - JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification. With five new tests:
1. Image manipulation (RGB data manipulation and drawing)
2. Text drawing
3. Gaming scene (Sprites and Layers)
4. 3D transformation (Shaded 3D polygons)
JMUnit JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported
NokiaTester Tool for testing features specific to Java enabled cell phones from Nokia
Comments on SPMark Java06 - Free Edition:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen