Version: 3.6.5updated Platforms: Java Categories: Organisation & Productivity, System Utilities Upload Date: 22 Nov 11 Developer: Unyverse
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 1236 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total Votes: 136)
Upvise Contacts - Manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account. With the Contacts wiki, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account.
· Automatic Contact Synchronization with your Unyverse Web Account: All your contacts are synced between your mobile phone and your web account.
· Import Contacts: from your phone's native address book directly into Unyverse. (requires JSR 75 on Java phones)
· New Contact: Enter the Home and Mobile phone, Email, Address, Company, Notes.
· Quick Contact Lookup: Browse the complete list of contacts and filter by typing the first few letters of the name.
· One click call : Simply click on the Call menu item to call the selected contact
· Groups: Create groups to organize your contacts by e.g. Family, Friends, Business, etc...
· Skype and Google maps integration: On your web account, you can call any contact via Skype and locate the contact adress with Google Maps
Dessy Dessy is a DEsktop Search and SYnchronization framework for mobile devices
mSync (Java) Use mSync to back up your files, contacts, and settings
Kepplr Kepplr is a cross platform Data Sync solution
GGSync A Java J2ME project for synchronizing Google gmail contacts with a cell phone. The synchronization is done directly using an existing internet connection on the mobile device. http://sourceforge.net/projects/ggsync/