Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces
J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
JBenchmark - JBenchmark 1.0 is a graphical performance measuring tool for the ever spreading Java enabled, color-screen mobile phones and pdas. JBenchmark helps performance hungry customers choosing the right mobile device
JBenchmark 2.0 - JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification. With five new tests:
1. Image manipulation (RGB data manipulation and drawing)
2. Text drawing
3. Gaming scene (Sprites and Layers)
4. 3D transformation (Shaded 3D polygons)
JBenchmark 3D - JBenchmark3D measures the 3D performance of mobile Java enabled devices by emulating demanding 3D environments similar to 3D games use.
Thanks to its leading optimisation technologies Kishonti Informatics shows how developers will use the new Mobile 3D Graphics (also known as JSR184) standard to bring 3D gaming to mobile devices
JBenchmark ACE (ARM CPU Estimator) - JBenchmark ARM CPU Estimator gauges the generation of processor and clock frequency of mobile phones with unique Java-based software.
JBenchmark ACE software is free to download and once started, reveals the type of processor, clock speed and profiles the Java Virtual Machine (VM) used in that mobile device
JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported
NTL Benchmark - NTL benchmark allows you to measure the performance and capabilities of your mobile phone for running games and Java applications. See how your phone looks in comparison to other devices. The program performs more than 100 different types of tests, reflecting the behavior of real applications