FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones. Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution, this is a good way to get more reliable result.
FPC Bench is a complete test tool to test performance and features.
· CPU/Memory benchmark (single threaded and multi threaded)
· GPU Graphics Benchmark
· NetMeter benchmark (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, WIFI speed)
· Check for the latest APIs
· Check for real time 3D graphics features
What's New in This Release:
Added a test to check for maximum memory capacity:
· FPC Bench is now able to output the maximum amount of allocatable memory by JVM.
FPC Bench is now able to detect NEW important APIs:
· JSR 271: Mobile Information Device Profile 3 (MIDP3).
· JSR 272: Mobile Broadcast Service API for Handheld Terminals.
· JSR 300: DRM API.
· FPC Bench is now able to check for Capuchin API support.
FPC Bench 3.1 now runs on phones without 3D capabilities (JSR184):
· If your phone does not support JSR184 please download the appropriate JAR file.
· Splashscreen now supports widescreen resolution, new icon added.
· Improved aspect ratio in landscape mode when running on widescreen screens.
· Fixed a bug in netmeter test that prevents some phones to scroll the form after the test is finished.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Davide Perini»:
Pocket Inclinometer Pocket Inclinometer - Pocket Inclinometer is a JavaME technology-based inclinometer capable of measuring the inclination of a flat surface.
Thanks to a specific calibration function, Pocket Inclinometer is able to calculate the possible inaccuracy of the motion sensor and to maximize the accuracy of the measurements
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices
Serial Port Tester Serial Port Tester is a utility to test the serial interface of a Wireless Java device
SL45i Tester SL45i Tester is a utility for testing the Siemens SL45i proprietary libraries. Works with the SL45i only
Spruce Tester Spruce Tester is a valuable development tool for comprehensive testing of the hardware features of a Java enabled handset
Hammock Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces
JBenchmark 2.0 JBenchmark 2.0 - JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification. With five new tests:
1. Image manipulation (RGB data manipulation and drawing)
2. Text drawing
3. Gaming scene (Sprites and Layers)
4. 3D transformation (Shaded 3D polygons)
NokiaTester Tool for testing features specific to Java enabled cell phones from Nokia
Calibrator Calibrator How fast is your phone? What special features does it have? This application tells you!
JSR 272 Mobile Broadcast Service API JSR 278 Resource Management API
v1.3 - 29 June 2006 Small RMS fix and mms,udp,ftp,screen protocols recognition added
v1.4 Sep 2006 Minor format fix
v1.5 RMS max size recognised