Version: 3.1 Platforms: Java Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 18 Mar 11 Developer: Davide Perini
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 744 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total Votes: 9)
FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones. Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution, this is a good way to get more reliable result.
FPC Bench is a complete test tool to test performance and features.
· CPU/Memory benchmark (single threaded and multi threaded)
· GPU Graphics Benchmark
· NetMeter benchmark (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, WIFI speed)
· Check for the latest APIs
· Check for real time 3D graphics features
What's New in This Release:
Added a test to check for maximum memory capacity:
· FPC Bench is now able to output the maximum amount of allocatable memory by JVM.
FPC Bench is now able to detect NEW important APIs:
· JSR 271: Mobile Information Device Profile 3 (MIDP3).
· JSR 272: Mobile Broadcast Service API for Handheld Terminals.
· JSR 300: DRM API.
· FPC Bench is now able to check for Capuchin API support.
FPC Bench 3.1 now runs on phones without 3D capabilities (JSR184):
· If your phone does not support JSR184 please download the appropriate JAR file.
· Splashscreen now supports widescreen resolution, new icon added.
· Improved aspect ratio in landscape mode when running on widescreen screens.
· Fixed a bug in netmeter test that prevents some phones to scroll the form after the test is finished.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Davide Perini»:
Pocket Inclinometer Pocket Inclinometer is a JavaME technology-based inclinometer capable of measuring the inclination of a flat surface