Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces.
· Test doubles for classes from the optional PDA, MMAPI, WMA and the popular kSOAP2 library are included.
· Allows expectations to be set that a method will be invoked on a mock object and to specify the response behaviour.
· Includes a utility HammockMaker for mocking your own classes and interfaces. The utility can be run from the command line, as an Ant task in a continuous build or as an Eclipse plug-in.
· Supports spy object test doubles which can be useful for, in particular, looking at interactions between a class under test and LCDUI (GUI) collaborators.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a plug-in for Eclipse.
· Fixed a bug (static inner classes can now be mocked).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «CA Meijer»:
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices
SL45i Tester Utility for testing the Siemens SL45i proprietary libraries
SPMark Java06 - Free Edition SPMarkJava06 benchmark is a richly featured, handheld
device benchmark for measuring and evaluating a system's performance in running Java applications
Serial Port Tester Serial Port Tester is a utility to test the serial interface of a Wireless Java device
NTL Benchmark NTL benchmark allows you to measure the performance and capabilities of your mobile phone for running games and Java applications
NokiaTester Tool for testing features specific to Java enabled cell phones from Nokia
JMUnit JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit
Calibrator How fast is your phone? What special features does it have? This application tells you!
Spruce Tester Spruce Tester is a valuable development tool for comprehensive testing of the hardware features of a Java enabled handset
Comments on Hammock:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen