Version: 2.1 Platforms: Java Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 23 Feb 11 Developer: CA Meijer
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 4451 Kb
Rating: 2.6/5 (Total Votes: 10)
Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces.
· Test doubles for classes from the optional PDA, MMAPI, WMA and the popular kSOAP2 library are included.
· Allows expectations to be set that a method will be invoked on a mock object and to specify the response behaviour.
· Includes a utility HammockMaker for mocking your own classes and interfaces. The utility can be run from the command line, as an Ant task in a continuous build or as an Eclipse plug-in.
· Supports spy object test doubles which can be useful for, in particular, looking at interactions between a class under test and LCDUI (GUI) collaborators.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a plug-in for Eclipse.
· Fixed a bug (static inner classes can now be mocked).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «CA Meijer»:
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices