Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces.
· Test doubles for classes from the optional PDA, MMAPI, WMA and the popular kSOAP2 library are included.
· Allows expectations to be set that a method will be invoked on a mock object and to specify the response behaviour.
· Includes a utility HammockMaker for mocking your own classes and interfaces. The utility can be run from the command line, as an Ant task in a continuous build or as an Eclipse plug-in.
· Supports spy object test doubles which can be useful for, in particular, looking at interactions between a class under test and LCDUI (GUI) collaborators.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a plug-in for Eclipse.
· Fixed a bug (static inner classes can now be mocked).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «CA Meijer»:
FPC Bench FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones. Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution, this is a good way to get more reliable result.
FPC Bench is a complete test tool to test performance and features
JBenchmark JBenchmark - JBenchmark 1.0 is a graphical performance measuring tool for the ever spreading Java enabled, color-screen mobile phones and pdas. JBenchmark helps performance hungry customers choosing the right mobile device
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices
TaylorBench TaylorBench - A very simple benchmark, that, that tests the low-level performance of a MIDP-compliant device.
The source is open, without any copyright, so you're free to do what you like with it, as long as you acknowledge me in the 'About' Alert
Amark A visual benchmark for MIDP with stunning video effects. Amark is capable of performing 3d mathemathics, fill polygons and image manipulations
CPU Speed Test To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
Fpc bench 3.1 FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with others phones. FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones . Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution
Serial Port Tester Serial Port Tester is a utility to test the serial interface of a Wireless Java device
JBenchmark 3D JBenchmark 3D - JBenchmark3D measures the 3D performance of mobile Java enabled devices by emulating demanding 3D environments similar to 3D games use.
Thanks to its leading optimisation technologies Kishonti Informatics shows how developers will use the new Mobile 3D Graphics (also known as JSR184) standard to bring 3D gaming to mobile devices
Comments on Hammock:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen