JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported.
· Includes Ant tasks for running JMUnit tests in a continuous build.
· Has performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
What's New in This Release:
· Adds performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
· Adds a new Ant task allowing JMUnit to be used with the WTK emulator.
· Has an updated user guide.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Brunno Silva»:
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
FPC Bench 3Dimension FPC Bench is a great java benchmark to test and compare the performance of your phones with others. You'll find a lot of 3D tests, CPU tests
JBenchmark HD JBenchmark HD - Quality and Performance Benchmark for Hardware Accelerated Mobile 3D Graphics (M3G - JSR 184)
Fpc bench 3.1 FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with others phones. FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones . Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution
NTL Benchmark NTL Benchmark - NTL benchmark allows you to measure the performance and capabilities of your mobile phone for running games and Java applications. See how your phone looks in comparison to other devices. The program performs more than 100 different types of tests, reflecting the behavior of real applications
JBenchmark 3D JBenchmark 3D - JBenchmark3D measures the 3D performance of mobile Java enabled devices by emulating demanding 3D environments similar to 3D games use.
Thanks to its leading optimisation technologies Kishonti Informatics shows how developers will use the new Mobile 3D Graphics (also known as JSR184) standard to bring 3D gaming to mobile devices
Hammock Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces
Spruce Tester Spruce Tester is a valuable development tool for comprehensive testing of the hardware features of a Java enabled handset
Comments on JMUnit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen