Doing! is a JavaME software that implements the features of the Pomodoro Technique. The Pomodoro Technique is a way to get the most out of time management. Turn time into a valuable ally to accomplish what we want to do and chart continuous improvement in the way we do it.
· Pomodoro timer, with a 25 minutes per pomodoro, 5 minutes per break and 15 minutes for a longer break every 4 pomodoros.
· Doing! reads the ToDo list of the Mobile device to show it in the software interface. You can choose an activity to set as current activity and start the pomodoro timer.
· When a Pomodoro or a Break ends, the mobile will vibrate and reproduce a tone. Next cycle will start automatically.
· Task can be completed directly in the interface.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Edwin Miguel Triana»:
SimplePunch SimplePunch is a simple punch clock application for mobile phones. It allows you to create projects and punch in/out timerecords for each. Support for sending reports via bluetooth.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a small fix from Jakub to stop Exceptions when trying to punch in a project that's been deleted
Waitasec Waitasec - Check your response time: When the traffic light turns red press a key. The result is your response time in milliseconds. Calculates the distance in feet that you would drive during this time at a speed of 30 miles per hour. The demo version does not show response times less than 500 ms
Remind Me Of Remind Me Of is a funky timer application when installed on a compatible mobile phone
DigitalTesbih Digital Tasbeeh, Masbaha or Worry beads is an application with Torch and customized stop numbers. You should save the achieved number and load again. English, Arabic, Spanish And Turkish Language support
Tevero Stopwatch Tevero Stopwatch - Stopwatch application for mobile phones.
· Up to 9 individual stopwatches each with up to 50 cumulative split and lap times.
· Supports split and lap mode timing (toggled with * key). Split timing shows time since started, lap mode timing shows time since last lap (and split) taken
SportsCompanion The ultimate companion for any sportsperson, an essential tool for your mobile phone, the Sports Companion will transform the way you use your phone. Advanced timing features turn your phone into a next generation stopwatch, with extra high resolution timing measurements to ensure pinpoint accuracy
BBeep BBeep is a program dedicated to sport trainers or sportsmen. The user set the work time, the rest time and the number of lap he wants to go. The program beeps at the ends of each period to notice the user
Buzzer Buzzer is an egg timer, game clock or countdown timer and alarm for mobile phones
DateCalc for Java Computes the distance (in seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months and years) from selected time till now
EggTimer Enter the desired (cooking) time in minutes, press start and wait for the bell
Comments on Doing! (Java):
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen