Tevero Stopwatch - Stopwatch application for mobile phones.
· Up to 9 individual stopwatches each with up to 50 cumulative split and lap times.
· Supports split and lap mode timing (toggled with * key). Split timing shows time since started, lap mode timing shows time since last lap (and split) taken.
· Select to show split, lap, both lap and split, delta lap, start time or time only (toggled with # key). Notice that both lap and split can only be shown at the same time if screen width supports it. Start time can only be shown if device supports CLDC 1.1 or later. The delta lap mode shows graphically deviation from average lap time (if more than one lap taken).
· Shows average, best or worst lap when displaying laps (toggled with 0 key).
· Stopwatch up to max 999 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds with 1/100 of a second accuracy.
· Persistent saving of data and mode for all stopwatch instances (but avoiding saving for a stopwatch instance in reset state, which probably is the most common thing).
· Simple key interface with convenient use of the keys for fast and accurate use. Based on assumption that most common use is start/stop/reset. Can be used with joystick/soft buttons and/or numeric keypad.
· Stopwatch will "keep" running even if closing the Java application when running. Saves battery if required to run the stopwatch for a long time.
· Designed with low CPU/power usage in mind. That is, update to display (which is the main CPU intensive activity) is only done as required by state of shown stopwatch instance.
What's New in This Release:
· Added split/lap view toggle
· Added average/best/worst lap toggle
· Added lap mode (LM)/normal mode toggle
· Reduced storage size requirements in persistent memory for split/lap times etc.
· MIDP2.0 version set to require only CLDC1.0 version in manifest. There is no requirement for CLDC1.1 version by this utility. (Would cause problems installing MIDP2.0 versions on phones supporting MIDP2.0 but not CLDC1.1, if such devices exist.)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tevero AS»:
timewarp timewarp - Timewarp the most powerful stopwatch and countdown timer ever made. It Speaks. It stores up to 99 individual times, it supports up to 100 files in comma delimited format. It analyses the times for you, calculating standard deviation, mean, and variance, expressing them as times
Doing! (Java) Doing! is a JavaME software that implements the features of the Pomodoro Technique. The Pomodoro Technique is a way to get the most out of time management. Turn time into a valuable ally to accomplish what we want to do and chart continuous improvement in the way we do it
Waitasec Waitasec - Check your response time: When the traffic light turns red press a key. The result is your response time in milliseconds. Calculates the distance in feet that you would drive during this time at a speed of 30 miles per hour. The demo version does not show response times less than 500 ms
Buzzer Buzzer is an egg timer, game clock or countdown timer and alarm for mobile phones
Love Timer Free Lovetimer can show the user how long(Exactly-until seconds!)he/she is a couple with his/her partner
StopWatch3 StopWatch3 - Stopwatch with friendly printouts. The full version has a very much better interface plus many other features like history, grading and cutomizable interface, it's available only for 0.5$. You can use your debit card, credit card, paypal account and also some other ways through paypal website
WatchStop WatchStop is a fully-featured stopwatch for your mobile phone
STOP WATCH Stopwatch is the stopwatch in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it. Start recording time, stop recording time, save lap times, restart recording time, reset everything and much more
Timer 5800 (all s60) Timer 5800 is works with all s60 phone. If you like this app don't forget to add to favourite and comment
Comments on Tevero Stopwatch:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen