Tevero Stopwatch - Stopwatch application for mobile phones.
· Up to 9 individual stopwatches each with up to 50 cumulative split and lap times.
· Supports split and lap mode timing (toggled with * key). Split timing shows time since started, lap mode timing shows time since last lap (and split) taken.
· Select to show split, lap, both lap and split, delta lap, start time or time only (toggled with # key). Notice that both lap and split can only be shown at the same time if screen width supports it. Start time can only be shown if device supports CLDC 1.1 or later. The delta lap mode shows graphically deviation from average lap time (if more than one lap taken).
· Shows average, best or worst lap when displaying laps (toggled with 0 key).
· Stopwatch up to max 999 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds with 1/100 of a second accuracy.
· Persistent saving of data and mode for all stopwatch instances (but avoiding saving for a stopwatch instance in reset state, which probably is the most common thing).
· Simple key interface with convenient use of the keys for fast and accurate use. Based on assumption that most common use is start/stop/reset. Can be used with joystick/soft buttons and/or numeric keypad.
· Stopwatch will "keep" running even if closing the Java application when running. Saves battery if required to run the stopwatch for a long time.
· Designed with low CPU/power usage in mind. That is, update to display (which is the main CPU intensive activity) is only done as required by state of shown stopwatch instance.
What's New in This Release:
· Added split/lap view toggle
· Added average/best/worst lap toggle
· Added lap mode (LM)/normal mode toggle
· Reduced storage size requirements in persistent memory for split/lap times etc.
· MIDP2.0 version set to require only CLDC1.0 version in manifest. There is no requirement for CLDC1.1 version by this utility. (Would cause problems installing MIDP2.0 versions on phones supporting MIDP2.0 but not CLDC1.1, if such devices exist.)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tevero AS»:
TimeLog J2ME Timelog - A nifty mobile time tracker
Needed an application to keep track of time spent on activities in the day? Now you could do so easily with this time log app
Tabata Clock A simple and easy to use tool to time tabata intervals
RoundTimerX Interval / Round Timer. For timing exercises like interval training, stretching, rounds during boxing / MMA / martial arts training etc
DigitalTesbih V1.02 Version 2.5. Digital Tasbeeh, Masbaha or Worry beads is an application with Torch and customized stop numbers. You should save the achieved number and load again. English, Arabic, Spanish And Turkish Language support
SimpleTimer SimpleTimer is a Java-based, freeware tool, you can use as a countdown timer on your mobile device. This software is compiled and tested on
STOP WATCH Stopwatch is the stopwatch in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it. Start recording time, stop recording time, save lap times, restart recording time, reset everything and much more
DMB This program measures time interval from today (or chooosen date) to certain date
SimplePunch SimplePunch is a simple punch clock application for mobile phones
timewarp Timewarp the most powerful stopwatch and countdown timer ever made. It Speaks. It stores up to 99 individual times. It calculates the standard deviation, mean, and variance, expressed as times
Comments on Tevero Stopwatch:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen