CloudGPS is Java ME mapping application using OpenStreetMap data and CloudMade services to provide.
· view different maps with panning and zooming
· use GPS (internal, bluetooth) to show current position
· find objects by name
· find route between two points
· route to destination using turn-by-turn instructions
· record and replay NMEA
· caching tiles without artificial limits
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Damian Waradzyn»:
Wisepilot GPS navigation system for mobile phones with clear voice guidance. With Wisepilot you get access to the latest maps and information available, it also now includes safety camera warnings in seventeen European countries
Nulaz (Samsung) With Nulaz you can see where your friends are, share locations, view local info, send and receive messages from your friends
GpsMid Kosovo GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone