CloudGPS is Java ME mapping application using OpenStreetMap data and CloudMade services to provide.
· view different maps with panning and zooming
· use GPS (internal, bluetooth) to show current position
· find objects by name
· find route between two points
· route to destination using turn-by-turn instructions
· record and replay NMEA
· caching tiles without artificial limits
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Damian Waradzyn»:
GPSJ GPS/J is a console for Bluetooth-enabled GPS receivers. Version 2.7 released (trial available): PORTAL, GPS information screen, maps (POI databases) of the whole world, track&waypoint EXPORT/IMPORT, a compass with pointer and raster maps
GpsMid Italy North GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
GpsMid Italy Central GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone