gOmniTracker Cellular - Wonder where was your teenager spending time last night? or when did they leave school, home, or tennis-practice? Or maybe its granny you are concerned about whether she got back home from the park yet? gOmniTracker can answer these questions, and more, right from your Mobile Device. gOmniTracker is a Location Based Service (LBS) that allows your Mobile Device to keep track of the members of your family, friends, or team, while your are on-the-go, or from your desktop. It locates your devices on the map, and displays the location history of your devices for any time-frame of your choice. gOmniTracker notifies you, by email or text message, when a device enter or leaves a certain area (aka geofence), or cross the boundary of a red zone. It allows you to configure your teenager device to alarm you when he/she is over speeding on the high-way.
gOmniTracker can bookmark your favorite locations, and helps you find your way back. It provides versatile search functionality of common and street addresses, businesses, as well as pre-defined categories. It can also find directions relative to your current or other location. gOmniTracker is available on most mobile platforms, common languages, and locale. You need to register with gOmniTracker to get an account, and registration is easy right fom your Mobile device. Once you've obtained an account you can use it for all the devices you need to monitor. You can also register using gOmniTracker website.
- Allows you to track a device in real-time from your Mobile Device, or from your desktop.
- Provides real time traffic and weather forecast in the vicinity of any location.
- Alerts you through email, text message, or both when a device cross zone boundary or reach speed limit.
- Locates stolen, lost, or misplaced devices (within battery life).
- Allows you to control device tracking behavior from your Mobile Device, by changing refresh rates, and location updates.
- All monitored devices can be monitored and displayed on either the map or in tabular forms. Each device is identified with its symbol on the map, and location is being refreshed according to the preferred settings.
- Allows you to display location history events for a particular device in a specified period. Each event shows the time, date, device name, speed, heading, latitude, longitude, altitude, and address.
- Provides with quick search capability, for the nearest hospital, 24-hr pharmacies, movie theaters, or car dealership.
- Allows you to get directions on the map using point-and-shoot method, or using traditional entry of source and destination. You can also request direction using full text specifying from/to of map center, device, favorite place, zone center, or specified address.
gOmniTracker provides answers for more questions: Where is my son's phone right now? How can I get back to my car in a parking lot, or to my hotel in this new town? When and where my son was speeding with his brand new car?
This version of gOmniTracker uses cell-id to locate a device. It uses no GPS, and requires the latest firmware, and Java version on the devices.
The Windows Mobile version requires both Microsoft .Net CF 3.5 and SQ: Server Compact 3.5 which you can download from gOmniTracker website.
LocViewer loads - map sections according to the current position from a Web service from the Internet and indicates the position on the display of the mobile phone. As data source e.g. road maps or satellite photos can be selected. In addition the speed and the moving direction are indicated. The map sections can be panned and zoomed
Nulaz is a simple application for mobile phones and the Internet that enables you to see each others' location:
Know where you are, where your friends are and send them messages for free!
With Nulaz, friends can find each other in a crowded place, a mother can keep an eye on her kids, and you can see where all your friends are when you go clubbing
GeoVTag is a J2ME application running on a mobile phone that allows the user to publish anywhere on Earth virtual tags. Every user in the neighborhood of such a publication point will get the message. For example, let us consider the community of the Mt-Blanc mountain guides
GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone. It displays your current position on a zoomable map and can be used to search for and navigate to roads or points of interest of your liking. As all data is stored in a compact binary format on your mobile phone you will incur no charges for extra data downloads
Fonecta provides you with millions of local contacts and services - for free! Let the GPS-aided search help you find nearest restaurants, hotels, or other local businesses. Integrated maps with directions will take you to your destination
|FON Access Points for Palestinian Territory|
FON Access Points for Palestinian Territory - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation device
Go to internet4mobile
GpsMid Helsinki is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone. It displays your current position on a zoomable map and can be used to search for and navigate to roads or points of interest of your liking. As all data is stored in a compact binary format on your mobile phone you will incur no charges for extra data downloads
Mobile phone tracking refers to the attaining of the current position of a mobile phone, stationary or moving