gpsVP - GPS navigation software for Windows Mobile devices. It shows vector and raster maps, records and shows tracks, shows multiple navigation parameters, manages and shows waypoints. It aims to be as usable as possible.
What's New in This Release:
· MapConfiguration: New variables %EPSG_3785_LONG1, %EPSG_3785_LAT1, %EPSG_3785_LONG2, %EPSG_3785_LAT2 + Variables %X, %Y, %QRST, %QKEY extended to be able to specify the zoom level at which the variables should be calculated (like %,,10X for %X at zoom_00 = 10)
· Raster maps: New possibilities to define the download/export area though upper left and lower right corner (on desktop or mobile device) or through an A4 paper format (only on desktop)
· Sounds by reaching specific altitudes through a new configuration file Sounds.ini (ini file instead of the registry so that it is easy to backup the configuration).
· Both already existing sounds (on GPS connect/disconnect + on waypoint proximity) can also be configured.
· Sounds now works in the desktop version of gpsvp too.
· New monitors to display the coordinates of the center tile: Tile X, Tile Y
· New monitor "Calculated Speed" ( Issue 150 )
· Issue 148 : added namespace declaration in gpx files
· yandex.ru map removed (was not properly working)
· Bugfix for the experimental feature "map export"
· Issue 111 : bugfix rightclick on Icons
What's New in 0.4.22:
· Geoid correction matrix: Updated values Atlantic & east America's. Matrix is now complete (cybermaus)
· yandex.ru Map Source added (vlysenkov)
· Altitude correction into setup menu (cybermaus)
· Google Maps now use language identifier from GetLocaleInfo. So it respects regional settings in user's host. (vlysenkov)
· Slide right/left on a monitors row in map mode will switch to previous/next monitors row. (vlysenkov)
· Map configuration: Partial variables (Syntax %n,m) now also possible for %X, %Y, %TMSX, %TMSY (jerome077)
· New monitors to display the current zoom level of the raster map: ZOOM_00, ZOOM_01 and ZOOM_17 (jerome077)
· Save flash card health for those ones who does refresh cache. Raster->Maintenance->Refresh... routine now compares old and new contents for each downloaded file to prevent file rewrite with the same data. (vlysenkov)
· Enlarge screen buttons again (for easier finger operation) (vlysenkov)
· New function "Show available tiles" based on the same current view as for downloading tiles but which draw a new track with the outline of all available tiles in the view. (jerome077)
· Zipped subfolders in the cache: gpsvp can read tiles out of zipped folders in the cache (Not available on WM2003). Format should be 7z. For good performance please use the not solid and not compressed format (7z.exe a -t7z -mx0 -ms=off). It still saves lot of place and transferring file from a PC to an SD card is much faster. (jerome077)
· Experimental feature to export a map (reassembling tiles using gdal) (jerome077)
· Other improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «vsevolod.shorin, vlysenkov»:
MTKTuner A little utility for your J2ME phone to turn WAAS/EGNOS on/off on your MTK powered bluetooth GPS receiver (e.g. the Holux M-1000)
GpsMid Bulgaria GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone. It displays your current position on a zoomable map and can be used to search for and navigate to roads or points of interest of your liking. As all data is stored in a compact binary format on your mobile phone you will incur no charges for extra data downloads
amAze (Sony Ericsson) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
GpsMid Helsinki GpsMid Helsinki is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone. It displays your current position on a zoomable map and can be used to search for and navigate to roads or points of interest of your liking. As all data is stored in a compact binary format on your mobile phone you will incur no charges for extra data downloads
LocateA (Java) LocateA latest software turns your mobile into a personal real time tracking solution
City Cruiser City Cruiser is a GPS navigation application for mobile phones that provides voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation on top of real-time 3D maps
mobile tracer Trace mobile number,trace mobile phone, find location of mobile phone, geolocate a phone number, find location of phone number, geolocate a mobile phone
GpsMid Nuernberg GpsMid Nuernberg is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone. It displays your current position on a zoomable map and can be used to search for and navigate to roads or points of interest of your liking. As all data is stored in a compact binary format on your mobile phone you will incur no charges for extra data downloads
FON Access Points for Lithuania FON Access Points for Lithuania - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation device
Wayfinder Active (Java) Wayfinder Active (Java) is a free GPS service for mobile phones with a unique combination of maps, GPS recording and statistics, all designed for active people. With this service on your mobile, you get access to a world wide map and terrain maps for selected countries.
You record your route or training trail with just a click
Comments on gpsVP:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen