J2meMap 0.9.40 Beta - It’s a small interface to GoogleMap that allows you to do the following things:
* Browse the entire GoogleMap database
* Swith from GoogleMap/Satellite, MSN Virtual Earth Maps, Ask.com and Yahoo!Maps
* Switch between satellite or map view
* Zoom in/zoom out
* Do request to google maps, and show results on screen
* Save your favorite locations
* Have access to some rss feed to discover some new locations
* Can be extended with your own data
* Automatic painless saving of your preference…
* Use an embeeded GPS if present, to be automatically located
* Use an external GPS connected with Bluetooth, if present
* Support of GPX/KML/LOC file format
* Support for touch screen enabeld handsets
* new:Track management: record, load, save track
* new: Import/Export track from internet, bluetooth, or lical file system
* new:Take and upload geotagged pictures to Flickr
* new: And some fun stuff: browse realtime the Flickr geotagged pictures!
* new: Find Fon hotspot near you with your mobile phone!
Like it? Share with your friends!
CacheTrack Cache Track is a Java application for NokiaTM S60 3rd Edition mobile phones. CacheTrack reads files in the Geocaching.com and Opencahing-GPX-format and helps to find geocaches
GpsMid Canary Islands GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
mGeoNavigator This intelligent touristic map-navigator of Bulgaria does not require GPS device. It can show your track, position, route and time of march