VGPS (Vietnamese GPS) - was designed to use city street map on your ordinary mobile phone without the need of having GPS receiver or internet connection. VGPS does not require internal or external GPS receiver. However, if you have internal GPS receiver or external bluetooth GPS receiver, VGPS can work with your GPS receiver as well. VGPS does not require internet connection so you no need to worry about connection charge.
· Zoom in/Zoom out/Pan
· Search point name, street name. Can search point by distance as well
· Fully support touch screen
· Can move pointer freely to touch any object on the screen (you can not find this feature elsewhere)
· Auto adjust displaying of street's name according to length and shape of the street
· Display direction arrow on one-way street
· Work with phone's internal GPS or bluetooth GPS receiver (real time tracking movement)
· Manage routes and waypoints within your phone
· Autorouting using A* algorithm to find shortest/fastest route from waypoint start to waypoint end and guide you along the route
· In Car Navigation. When you use real time tracking movement and/or Autorouting function, VGPS will rotate the map so that the facing direction (heading) is always "UP". VGPS also speaks to you when you need to turn left or turn right (voice guidance)
· Support map data from Garmin and OpenStreetMap
What's New in This Release:
· Re-write search string function to search street name/point name faster in huge map that has 2.2 millions of street names and 1 million of point names. VGPS can search for any sub string in street name/point name. Search for sub string or search in string is very intensive operation.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Vietnamese GPS»: