Wayfinder Active (Java) is a free GPS service for mobile phones with a unique combination of maps, GPS recording and statistics, all designed for active people. With this service on your mobile, you get access to a world wide map and terrain maps for selected countries.
You record your route or training trail with just a click. Afterwards an e-mail is sent to you with the statistics and a map displaying your route. Moreover your activity is uploaded to the activeoutdoor.com community. Keeping track of your outdoor activities, physical progress and goals has never been easier, or safer!
The service is connected to mobile internet when you have coverage. If needed, for example when hiking on the mountain, you can preload the route on the phone memory. In other words – the application will always work!
· Detailed statistics: Maximum, current and average speed. Distance, calories burned, altitude info and much more.
· Download routes and tracks from activeoutdoor.com directly to your mobile application. If you find an interesting route on the activeoutdoor.com community, just download it to your mobile and get going!
· Planning: You can plan your own routes on activeoutdoor.com or with Wayfinder Active and download them to your mobile phone before starting your outdoor activity.
· Compass: Find your way...
· Reverse route: Are you lost and want to get home fast? Just click “Reverse route” and go back the way you came.
· Search for closest routes: Looking for a running track or a mountain bike trail? Just search your surroundings, make a choice and you’re on your way!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Wayfinder Systems»:
Wayfinder Earth (Java) The world in your hand! Welcome to the ultimate experience of discovering the earth on your mobile phone, for free