Version: 1.1 Platforms: Java Categories: Multimedia & Graphics Upload Date: 23 Jun 11 Developer: Tommi Laukkanen
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 51 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total Votes: 32)
Mobile TV Recorder - The Mobile TV Recorder is a system that allows user to record TV broadcasts with the mobile phone. The actual recording is done in the backend server with help of TV adapter and video recording software.
How to setup the Mobile TV Recorder?
1. Download the binary files.
2. Download and install Apache Tomcat.
3. If you installed Tomcat as a Windows Service then make sure you allow the service to interact with the desktop (Administration Tools / Services).
4. Use Tomcat’s admin tools to deploy the WAR file.
5. Copy start_recording.bat file to some directory that is in your PATH enviroment variable.
6. Install JAR file to your mobile phone.
7. Ready. Just use it.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a networking exceptions
· Added a built-in channel list
· Added a feature to save server's address
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java enabled mobile phone;
Server with servlet support (Tested with Apache Tomcat);
TV adapter and recording software (Tested with WinTV USB from Hauppauge)
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tommi Laukkanen»:
Blockers (S40) Addictive Series 40 puzzle game where your goal is to clear the area from blocks of same color
Mobile RSS Reader RSS Reader is a J2ME MIDP application that is able to read most RSS feed versions
Saferoom MIDlet The Saferoom mobile application is a database for your passwords and usernames
Glogger Lite Glogger is a free web service and free program that allows people to easily broadcast live content from their camera phones to any of their social networking sites, blogs, or personal pages
Umundo Mobile Experience the ‘PUSH’ POWER of Umundo with our easy to use mobile app
Comments on Mobile TV Recorder:
Date: 13 Feb 14
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen