Mobile TV Recorder - The Mobile TV Recorder is a system that allows user to record TV broadcasts with the mobile phone. The actual recording is done in the backend server with help of TV adapter and video recording software.
How to setup the Mobile TV Recorder?
1. Download the binary files.
2. Download and install Apache Tomcat.
3. If you installed Tomcat as a Windows Service then make sure you allow the service to interact with the desktop (Administration Tools / Services).
4. Use Tomcat’s admin tools to deploy the WAR file.
5. Copy start_recording.bat file to some directory that is in your PATH enviroment variable.
6. Install JAR file to your mobile phone.
7. Ready. Just use it.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a networking exceptions
· Added a built-in channel list
· Added a feature to save server's address
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java enabled mobile phone;
Server with servlet support (Tested with Apache Tomcat);
TV adapter and recording software (Tested with WinTV USB from Hauppauge)
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tommi Laukkanen»:
SubBrain MIDlet SubBrain is a puzzle game for Symbian Series 60 mobile phones
Torch MIDlet The Torch is an application that renders a blank, white form on the device's screen so that you can use it as a torch or a flashlight
Mobidentica Mobidentica is a mobile client for all Laconi.ca based microblogging services
Mobile Twitter Client - Twim Twim is a mobile Twitter client that enables users to browse history, replies, friends, public feeds and update their status
Car Manager MIDlet The Car Manager application is a helpful tool that can be used to monitor your car's gasoline consumption and expenses
Groceries MIDlet The Groceries application can be used to create shopping lists and keep track on what items you have already collected