DictionaryForMIDs is a free dictionary for mobile phones.
· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.
· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.
· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
Translate ANY words between Vietnamese and over 50 languages, fast & free. Ultra-fast and free service to translate ANY Vietnamese words or phrases between English and over 50 other languages with Google Translate (Need GPRS connection - very low data)
Perfect English-Thai and Thai-English dictionary
* fully offline = you don't pay for internet connection
* shows translations as you type
* compatible with all screen sizes 100x100, 128x128, 128x160, 176x208, 176x220, 240x320
English Thai Online Dictionary for Mobiles - The English Thai Online Translator is a tiny and absolutely FREE language software solution. It can be used to translate from English to Thai and from Thai to English using the internet connection on your device.
Running on cell phones (mobile phone) and mobile devices compatible with the J2ME specifications CLDP 1.0 and MIDP 2
English Vietnamese Dictionary - Cell Phone (Mobile Phone), electronic software travel dictionary to translate English to Vietnamese displaying a list of translated words. The Vietnamese English dictionary translates from Vietnamese to English
Translate ANY word or phrase between Vietnamese and over 50 languages, with Google Translate by biNu, a free ultra-fast translation service. Also comes with Google search, Wikipedia, Wordnik English dictionary, news in many languages, sports scores, horoscopes, FX rates and more
English Vietnamese Online Dictionary for Mobiles - The English Vietnamese Online Translator is a tiny and absolutely FREE language software solution. It can be used to translate from English to Vietnamese and from Vietnamese to English using the internet connection on your device
Thai language, to put it mildly, is not easy for a white man. First, the Thai tone. Five colors. Wrong in Washington, Thais you do not understand or understood differently