J2ME WebCam - Monitor your WebCam (streaming web cam)from your mobile phone.
1) Easy to use and setup. V2.0 don't need JMF and support more webcam.
2) Can remote start capture on your phone or PC web browser.
3) Some stupid bug fixed. I just tested it on my new nokia 6085, it works great!
4) You can always online check if my WebCam is running or not here
http://www.drhu.org:81/. Therefore you can always monitor online if you can access the internet.
5) Want to set up your own WebCam server so that you can, for example, monitor how your pets or kids behave when you are not in home?R˝˝ the webcam server pkg http://www.drhu.org/J2MEWebCamServer.zip . We can help you setup your WebCam server so you can start monitor your own webcam video either on PC or on your mobile phone.
Like it? Share with your friends!
eTraffic2 ETraffic2 is an app that allows road users to view road traffic in real time so as to avoid advance.It has a list of streets and roads form which a user can choose to view traffic at that particular moment
Live2Phone Mobile Surveillance Video security for home and small business. The product includes features like: support for multiple cameras, support for multiple surveillance sites, full time surveillance (7days/24 hours recording), alarm triggered by motion detection
spycam mobile Turn your old phone into a home security camera you can watch from anywhere
MobileCameo MobileCameo shows webcams from around the world
MobileCamViewer IPWebcam Viewer Free Watch and PTZ control live webcams (built in and USB - Logitech, Creative etc.) and security cameras anytime/anywhere on your cell phone. Remote monitoring with touch of a button. **High ROI, save time and money
DynaGuard Mobile View Software The Mobile View software is a customized application developed for the DynaGuard™ series DVR to enable the mobile surveillance through mobile devices. It is a value-added feature for the DynaGuard™ DVR that provides ease access to surveillance video from mobile phone